Malayan Emergency 1/35 scale.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Richard, I'm really sorry and sad about Zsa Zsa. :crying:
Those monkeys look like they know their business, ...and you too. ;)
Thank you kindly Andrea, Zsa Zsa is now in peace. No more pain and misery being syringed food.
Monkeys are pain to paint with many angles for highlights and shadows.

Cheers,
Wabble

Strenko J

Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Richard very sorry to hear about Zsa Zsa.. she is at peace and up in cat heaven enjoying her new spiritual life Like a young healthy cat

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Richard very sorry to hear about Zsa Zsa.. she is at peace and up in cat heaven enjoying her new spiritual life Like a young healthy cat
Thanks Joe for that kind comment... yup and given the stare she usually gives to new cats to show whose boss. They usually gave her a wide berth of space.

Cheers,
Wabble

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Truly sorry to hear of your loss Richard. As you say, she’s at peace now but one day she will cross the rainbow bridge with you and you’ll be reunited.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
My Gawd Richard!!! What a great looking bunch crazies you've created there. Love the poses, the great paint work, but the expressions on their faces is most incredible Buddy. They do look very upset indeed...This is going to be one helluva scene when it's all together!!!...I can't wait to see it...

Prost
Allen

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
All Good Fun Richard!!! A very animated crowd of "Primates" I can just see the action and hear all the chattering and Mayhem these guys are going to inflict on those unsuspecting blokes. Well done on the Monkeys! :thumb2:

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Thanks guys, I hope to create the mayhem unfortunately can't do projectiles in mid flight realistically.

Cheers,
Wabble

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Been out the last couple of days and couldn't model. Had a bad case of the flu, now just waiting for it to fly away.

Cheers,
Wabble
Hope your feeling better Wabble .

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hope your feeling better Wabble .
Thanks for asking...slightly better that I can add more figures to the 1/700 scale Kure harbour and bunching up the fruits with wire stems ready for metal primer...
20230506_225509.jpg
I will then have to color each fruit similar to the one he's throwing
While testing the monkeys on the tree canopy I found they couldn't stay put or sank in as the leaves didn't have much body so the monkeys had their bums pierced with wire extentions doubling as their tails...
20230506_225317.jpg

Cheers,
Wabble

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Well done Wichard Wabble...the tails should go a long way towards stabilizing their stance. Glad you are on the mend....too much on your plate to be loafing around in bed. ;)