Modelling Plans for 2022, what are your plans?

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Rick
If your 110 is 1/32 I have a buckshee Dragon canopy that you're welcome to, plus several sets of 1/48 Fw 190 decals! Free to a good home (haven't forgotten your liking for the latter either Alan!)
Steve
Sorry Steve I only work in 1-87 scale but I really appreciate your kind consideration :thumb2:
Thanks Mate.
Rick

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
1. Finish the BV 206 started in Nov. 2020 and still waiting for the replacement parts from TAKOM. The parcel tracking system is now affirming that, after 60 days from shipment and 90 from first contact with TAKOM, the parcel should have reached (and I stress the use of should :cold-sweat:) my Country and, hopefully should (again :disappointed2:) be delivered by Mrs/Mr Postman within 15 days (but no year has been specified... :sleeping:). I hope it will contain the replacement tracks I'm waiting for! :fearful:.
2. Finish the P70.
No other plans, for the moment: we'll move to the new house in spring. I foresee a rather busy first half of 2022 on many fronts while modelling will crawl in a long lasting rasputitsa.
For the second half of the year no plans but many options at hand, all from the stash :rolling: , unless I have to order some consumables on line :thinking: or stumble by sheer chance into the open door of an Hobby Shop :surprised: ;).

Andrea

First Name
Tony
Finish Revell's HMS Bounty then choose from one of the other two stored sailing ships, either the Airfix 'HM Bark Endeavour' or Revell's 'Pinta'.

Sailing ships are good to build, however they are a long term project and I might at some stage just take a break and build either Dapol's 'Drewry Shunter' (with a view to motorising it in the future), Airfix's 'Beach Buggy' or the little trolleybus kit.

Last edited: