Some one has been a busy builder!

Looking good

Ian M

M

m1ks

\ said:
Promise no blood & gut's lol
Can you resist, LOL.

As gut churning as the last one was it was very very good, this is shaping up well, i'm sure theres still time for an ill placed landmine :smiling3:

N

norm

Were the camo lines on the kurbilwagon brush painted? They look kinda like it.

J

John Huggins

Hi Norm,

yes they were brush painted on with a wide brush and dabbed on to brack up the line's. do you think there any good ??, it's the only thing i could think of as i dont have a spraygun.

B

Bunkerbarge

I remember as a youngster when the Tamiya 88 mm Flak gun and half track came out and everyone wanted one. It still is a stunning kit all these years later. Great job so far with yours, it's coming together really nicely. A kubelwaggen always adds some interest to a little gathering and you've done a good job of yours with a bit of weathering and dirtying so I'm sure it is going to look great when it all comes together. The hardest work with such dioramas though is always the figures and with all the vehicles you are going to have together you will need quite a few!!

J

John Huggins

Thanks Bunkerbarge,

I agree with u about the figures, i am yet still to get the 8 ton halftrack to go with it, this will add even more figures to the Dio, this will take some time as im not very good at painting figures.

I think i may have overdone it with the wethering on the kubelwaggen so i think i will tone it down a bit.

N

noble

John mate this is starting to come together nicely the 88mm and the wirlwind the kubelwagen is looking very nice. i have the 88mm and the 8 ton semitrack and i love em so i can't wait to see the diorama, so keep up the cracking work.

scott

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Very nice John, there will certainly be loads to look at and I look forward to doing so!

Ron