P.K.A Ausf G Gustav

P

Polux

Hi all!

After many days without glue, plastics and others modelling tools....

I have returned with this interesting Sci-Fi Japanese kit. :rolleyes:

MASCHINEN KRIEGER zbv3000

It's very easy to build, remember me the Mazinger Z one, on, the secret is a good paint work! Just what I need now!! Practice new paint options on this scale (1/20).

The instruction sheet is easy and clear.With some color pics for suggestions....genial!

View attachment 71320

View attachment 71321

The model looks very good. With some nice details.

(I only do a little updates, I started it weeks ago, but leave it on the box since today :smiling3: )

View attachment 71322

View attachment 71323

My first intetion is don't build a diorama, just a small base....like a figure.

Here is a little text of the Sci-Fi story (wikipedia) it's better than my translation... :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

A nuclear World War IV in 2807 kills most of Earth's population and renders the planet uninhabitable. Fifty-two years after the war, a research team from an interstellar union called the Galactic Federation is sent to Earth and discovers that the planet's natural environment has restored itself. The Federation decides to repopulate the planet and sends over colonists to the surface. Cities and towns are eventually reformed over the next 20 years, but this growth attracts the attention of criminals, military deserters, and other lawless elements who wanted to hide on Earth--away from the authorities. A few militias protect the colonists, but the new interlopers often defeat them.

Fearing civil unrest and the colonists forming their own government, the Federation gives the Strahl Democratic Republic (SDR) the right to govern the planet in the late 2870s. The SDR sends three police battalions and three Foreign Legion corps to Earth and uses such heavy-handed tactics to restore order as travel restrictions and hard labor camps - which create resentment amongst the colonists who in response create the Earth Independent Provisional Government and declare independence from the SDR. The SDR immediately establishes a puppet government and attempts to quell the uprising. The wealthy colonists hire mercenaries who are descendants of WWIV veterans to form the Independent Mercenary Army (IMA), which is bolstered by the presence of SDR Foreign Legion defectors. They attack the SDR forces and the battle to control Earth begins in 2882.

Over the next four years, the SDR and IMA fight each other at several locations worldwide while developing new technology along the way. The war turns up a notch in June 2883 when the IMA deploys a new weapon - the Armored Fighting Suit powered armor - to devastating effect. The SDR eventually builds their own AFS units.

In the last SF3D installment published in the December 1986 issue of Hobby Japan, the IMA successfully defeats the new SDR Königs Kröte unmanned command-and-control mecha using a computer virus that also creates a new artificial intelligence system on the moon.

Regards

Polux

DSC_0211.JPG

DSC_0213.JPG

DSC_0209.JPG

DSC_0208.JPG

Last edited:

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Looks a nice little kit Polux with plenty of scope for weathering. I think it would look great on a little vignette Looking forward to this going together

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
oooo...going to watch this one

ive been fancying doing something like this for a long time :smiling3:

P

Polux

\ said:
ive been fancying doing something like this for a long time :smiling3:
I recommend it, the Sci-Fi models are very fun!!

With many possibilities... ;)

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I'd go with the white with yellow a bit like the colours in the first pictures Polux but it's your call

P

Polux

Hi all.

Finally I choice the colours; a light green parts with the white as principal colour.

Start the chipping effect.... Can do it better :confused:

View attachment 71808

View attachment 71809

This figure will be part of a fantasy diorama....

And will call it "Fairy Tale"....

What do you think about the main character...? :eek:

It's a tiny and small figure of white metal of the Lord of the Rings......with some extras.... ;)

View attachment 71810

Cheers

Polux

DSC_0301.JPG

DSC_0304.JPG

DSC_0296.JPG

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
looking good so far love the chipping

P

Polux

Thanks John!

What a surprise!! Looking Sci-Fi threads...???!!!

It's a bad joke :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

T

treyzx10r

This is looking great Polux nice to see something off the beaten path too!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Nice to see I'm not the only one to mix 'n' match Polux. Looking good so far.

Gern

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
You know this could almost represent the armoured suits worn by the Mobile Infantry from Bob Heinlein's Starship Troopers. Only almost mind 'cos it doesn't carry anywhere near enough weapons.

Anyway, it looks real good.

Gern

P

Polux

\ said:
You know this could almost represent the armoured suits worn by the Mobile Infantry from Bob Heinlein's Starship Troopers. Only almost mind 'cos it doesn't carry anywhere near enough weapons.Anyway, it looks real good.

Gern
This a model of the Starship Troopers. It's an 1/12 scale kit.

Are these?