P.K.A Ausf G Gustav

P

Polux

Hi friends.

This kit is finished!!! ;)

Sorry for all the members who are waiting for the little fairy, by the moment she stay at home....:oops:

I present this build without base, because, maybe some time, will be part of a diorama......a big one..... 1/20 scale :eek:

Hope you liked guys.

Thanks for all your help and comments under the construction time!

Finished thread link:

http://www.scale-models.co.uk/threads/armoured-suit-p-k-a-ausf-g-gustav.22830/

Regards

Polux

Last edited:
W

Willi262

I have to admit that I am not a big fan of this kind of genre.

The mixing or altering of timelines, nazis in power armor etc. I am not a terribly huge fan of steampunk or space-cowboys, which is why "firefly" was such a dud with me.

That being said, I still recognize good work and I love the paint chipping effect. I just drybrush in 3 layers of silver, black and rust (or) red-brown.

P

Polux

\ said:
I have to admit that I am not a big fan of this kind of genre.The mixing or altering of timelines, nazis in power armor etc. I am not a terribly huge fan of steampunk or space-cowboys, which is why "firefly" was such a dud with me.

That being said, I still recognize good work and I love the paint chipping effect. I just drybrush in 3 layers of silver, black and rust (or) red-brown.
:smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: I'm not a fan of this series!! In fact I never read or see anything about it :o

Just see the model and think... I like it! And have many possibilities!!

Always learn new things and tips with different kits ;)

Thank you for your nice comment :smiling3: :smiling3:

Ps: are a good colours for a drybrush effect, and you can always change them, if you want ;)

Cheers

Polux

Z

Ziper_it

Excellent build Polux, will wait for the fairy :sad:

How did you chipping an weathering, by painting or other technique?

Francesco

P

Polux

\ said:
Excellent build Polux, will wait for the fairy :sad:
Ok..! Give some days. Will do an attempt to paint the fairy. :smiling3:

Let see what's happens!

P

Polux

\ said:
How did you chipping an weathering, by painting or other technique?
I do the lacquer method for the chipping.

The weathering is: streaking grimes (enamels colours). You paint a fine lines of colour, wait few minuts, and then, with a wet brush (with white spirit), you "paint" again over the streakings. The result is really nice and realistic.

The last one is a dark brown wash.

Hope this help you

Cheers

Polux

Last edited:
Z

Ziper_it

Thanks for sharing, I may give it a try.

The effect is very nice.

Francesco