panzer II

D

dubster72

I reckon that looks just right John. Not too heavy on the wearing/chipping but enough that it looks realistic. Good save on the decal front too!

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Cheers Patrick thanks for your advice and I'm with you I think that's enough to show the paint underneath

Thanks again for you kind words and your help

John

N

noble

John, this is excellent work so far and the detail on the interior is amazing... keep up the good work.

scott

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi John some great work there. What with the internal detail and the great paint work on top, i think this is going to be a great build keep up the good work

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
scot.thanks for your support it gratefully appreciated

ian.i hope i dont let you down bud got some more pics on way

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
done some today just got to tone down the sand and get the tools on and bingo im done with the tank part thanks for all your support with this build lads it keeps me working harder..

D

dubster72

Very very nice John. It looks really good, you've done the painting & weathering perfectly. The only thing I don't like is the aerial, it's way too thick!

Patrick

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Very very nice John. It looks really good, you've done the painting & weathering perfectly. The only thing I don't like is the aerial, it's way too thick!Patrick
nice spot i havent even noticed i will remedy that with my nxt post thanks again its good to have two pair of eyes...:thumbs-up:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
right on to the next part ive got a few pictures a little on the dark side only painted the donkey so tell me what you think

S

sprayman

This is looking like a top quality build, very nice job, will keep my eye on this, as I love all German Hardware and Dio's.Love the paint job...beautiful mate.

Last edited:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
This is looking like a top quality build, very nice job, will keep my eye on this, as I love all German Hardware and Dio's.Love the paint job...beautiful mate.
cheers ray thanks for the kind words and love your profile picture

A

AJay

Nice, worn-looking panzer with some great weathering. I'm loving the donkey, too!

P

pneupack

Lovely Jubbly looking real good, weathering is excellent.

Robert

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Cheers for all your support lads on this build got some more done today I will get it up Tom

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
hello ive nearly done with my Sheppard just some touching up and paint the milli.then the rest

any comments welcome or advice

many thanks for stopping by

geegad

P

Polux

Hi John.

No advice from me, only great comments!!

I'm afraid to paint the figures on my dio, yours are excellent!!! Some day we can take/drink a cup of tea and you can explain your secret?

Congrats

Polux

D

dubster72

I'm very impressed with that John! Animals are notoriously hard to get right & your figure is excellent.

S

sprayman

What an excellent paint job, plus what a fantastic add on to any dio...top work mate.Great detail....:clap_1:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Hi John.No advice from me, only great comments!!

I'm afraid to paint the figures on my dio, yours are excellent!!! Some day we can take/drink a cup of tea and you can explain your secret?

Congrats

Polux
cheers polux thank toy for your words of encouragement i still ive got a long way to go to be giving tips but everything i do know i will pass on geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
patrick..i did look alot of photos to get the colours right but at least i haven't got to add chips and wear to the donkeymany thanks for your kind words buddy

ray..just got to get the base right or right or all my work will be for nothing

again thanks for the kind words

john