Perkasa MTB - help needed

S

stormin

hi pete i have just aquired a perkasa boat off a relative and its in a poor state been in a shed for years and the bridge section has rotted and needs a rebuild , also the build could have been a lot better so i intend to strip it back and rebuild it , any chance you could send me any plans and info , i am willing to pay for them

cheers

Norm

p.s my email is nogger 20 @hotmail.com

A

Averof

Hi Rowland,

I'm going throug the same quest as i'm planing to build a Perkasa, from the 1/35 Tamiya kit. Take a look at this site:http://www.scalespeed.com/perkasa_en.htm

There are good photos, and if by any meens, you jusut can't have your boat looking well, there Parkasa is a real bargain considering it's fully equiped, painted and finished.

For my self, there has been two Brave/Perkasa, sold to Greece in the late 50's, if any has informations on they're hull number and equipement or enven better, some photos, it would be great help to me.

Best wishes to all.

Averof

View attachment 15626

View attachment 15627

View attachment 15628

Armatolos.jpg

amatolos & Velos.jpg

Armatolos 2.jpg

C

Carpcruncher

Hi

I have aquired a 1/24 scale Perkasa in good condition but would like to improve the detail on it. I have trawled the net and some got photos of models and actual boats. Photos of actual boat however are usually taken from waterline. Has anyone got photos showing deck and superstructure, either models or actual boats.

Many thanks

Carpcruncher

M

monst

New Vosper Kit avaliable - 2008

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to mention that there is a new Vosper Perkasa avaliable by a great manufacturer called Nautical Marine Models. Their website has yet to upload this new kit but I was lucky to get one of the first to be released and it is awsome. Fantastic hull, high detailed fittings and I mean "high detail fittings". I have added some pictures of my current build for you guys to see. Now Ive never built a President Vosper Kit but heard very bad reviews about it so I ended up buying from Nuatical Marine Models instead, well worth the money ...

View attachment 16781

View attachment 16782

View attachment 16783

View attachment 16784

View attachment 16785

perkasa01.jpg

perkasa02.jpg

perkasa03.jpg

perkasa04.jpg

perkasa05.jpg

J

jiffrey

hi just bought a fiberglass hull but there was no plan just wondering if any body have a plan for the deck lay out

S

sail-rc

Hello Rowland,

Check out this site: Home (www.Perkasa.co.uk)

It is dedicated to the MTBs. Hope this Helps

N

NOSSA 1

Hi, I have just bought a 1/32nd. scale injection moulded kit of the Perkasa from 1/32 Scale Kit & Almost Ready to Run Vosper-Perkasa Radio Control Model ¦ www.Vosper-Perkasa.com everything is included except the radio gear and batteries. I have not started the kit yet but it looks excellent. Good luck with your builds.

Dave

D

db100547

Nossa1

Hi . I'm also a dave .( location Stockport Area)

And I have a VOSPER FPB, (Near Copy of the Perkasa 1/24 scale - 52" long) that is in the process of changeover from IC to electric .

Not done much so far, but built it many years ago .

It is going to have an overhall , and new 2.4 Ghz, 4+1 channel radio installed in 2010 .

From what I have heard that kit you have is very good . Good luck

(Metadyne1@hotmail.co.uk)