Proposed truck group build

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Any one interested in a truck themed group build simple rules
Any thing designed to carry a load big or small over any distance from the lowly flat bed truck up to a articulated lorry and size or scale including civil or military on road or off even a tank transporter

Last edited:

Andy T

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Sounds interesting.

Would you include military as well as civilian? On road / off road?

First Name
Andy
I would be up for this, unfortunately my Kamaz rally truck has already been more than half built so will need to come up with another.

Andy.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
I’ve been thinking about another truck since finishing my experimental paint job one, I’d be in Peter

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
With so many softskins in my stash, I'm up for it if it's including military. Or civilianized service vehicles, like those Matadors used for circus transport...
Now THERE'S a thought...

Andy T

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
With so many softskins in my stash, I'm up for it if it's including military. Or civilianized service vehicles, like those Matadors used for circus transport...
Now THERE'S a thought...
I help a mate out with some of his 1/50 trucks. We've done a fair amount of converted circus stuff and I'm part way through making a dodgem car ride that folds back into a trailer, so something like you mention has already crossed my mind.

• Love
Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I help a mate out with some of his 1/50 trucks. We've done a fair amount of converted circus stuff and I'm part way through making a dodgem car ride that folds back into a trailer, so something like you mention has already crossed my mind.
Can we see some photos please Andy , really interested .Thanks .

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Would like to join, but my record with chassis not being square put me off. Still would enjoy watching .

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Might be interested. I quite enjoyed my Katy build a little while ago. Depends on timing though. When are you thinking of running this one?

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
I was thinking of the end beginning of August
Cheers Peter. That’s me out then I’m afraid. I am committed to the Japanese aircraft GB running at the same time. Hope you all have fun though, I’ll follow with interest…..

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I was just about to say that the Japanese Aircraft GB is from July to September, followed by The Soviet Aircraft GB, running from October to December,so an August start date might rule out quite a few people?! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.