Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Okay, so, here's mine.
IMG_1577.JPG

Perrys 28mm resin and white metal AEC Matador.
I've always wanted to do an early BEF version, with the different cab roof. This is also the artillery tractor version, with crew seating, so I'm thinking either as is but turning the back into a GS without tilt. Whether I make the wheels 'handed' is another option.
Or a post war civilian version, of which something like 750+ were built. If I can find a decent colour scheme...

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
My victim will be this, looks more advanced than my last build, how many months?

View attachment 484162
I was going to asks for a pic of your choice Mick. I’m really leaning towards not building a American Truck and going with a Scania, Volvo, Mercedes, MAN I have a lot of these in 1/87 scale thanks for sharing

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Hmm - I've got a Revell ( Italeri ) Iveco Stralis in the stash - I haven't made a 1/24 truck for many years that may be a strong candidate!
Then again I've 3 months to change my mind..................................
Dave
Like to see you choose that one Dave

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Love that second photo Jakko. Right up your street. You'll have to build it sometime.
I already bought the Bronco 1:35 scale Piper Cub last year or so for exactly that reason :smiling3: I don’t have a GMC kit yet, though (and it would probably end up needing two: Hobby Boss for the chassis and load bed, Italeri for the cab), nor any real idea of what the racks in the load bed looked like to carry the Cub.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well done Pete. You got this pulled together in double quick time. I'll close this thread and file it away.
Will make the normal GB thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.