Revell 1/12th Shelby GT500 Mustang

R

Richy C

Cracking build , great finish on the bodywork and a nice colour choice . tempted to get one myself .

Cheers

Richy

First Name
Dave
\ said:
Cracking build , great finish on the bodywork and a nice colour choice . tempted to get one myself .
Cheers

Richy
Do it Richy, do it! :smiling3:

Thanks for the kind comments.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Straight from the showroom floor, great looking Shelby

D

danntheman

Now this is a model to be proud of and the paintwork is sublime, makes me want to tackle some automotive projects, but to get to this perfection i think it will take a lot of effort, i love it

First Name
Dave
\ said:
Now this is a model to be proud of and the paintwork is sublime, makes me want to tackle some automotive projects, but to get to this perfection i think it will take a lot of effort, i love it
Thanks Dan, I'm pretty proud of her. I appreciate the kind comments.

This is only my second auto build, the first was my orange Dodge Charger somewhere else on the forum, my third one is the Shelby Cobra which is on here too. So really I'm quite new to building cars, the Mustang was my first large scale build. I'm enjoying auto builds, I have not much choice really as I have another twelve cars in my stash!

I used to build aircraft so had a bit of a headstart when it comes to modelling, building cars have slightly different techniques, but any modelling can be tackled no matter what the subject, it's all part of the fun.