REVELL 1/24 Enzo Ferrari

J

John Huggins

Ok Im back, bought this one at my local club for £8.00. Came with no box as you can see.

Seem's he bought it then could not be bothered to build it so I bit his hand off when he said he only wanted £8.00 for it.

Ferrari lover's you need not worry this one is being built OTB :rolleyes:.

P1100013.JPG

P1100014.JPG

P1100015.JPG

P1100016.JPG

P1100017.JPG

P1100018.JPG

See you soon

John

J

John Huggins

As far as i can see it's all there. If not i will build it, lol

John.

S

stuart.c.82

Wow. :eek: gob Smacking!

Gonna post some picks of my Chevy engine later (if technology allows) but compared to this it's like comparing a Picasso to my kids crayola creation! :smiling3:

J

John Huggins

I'm sure it's not that bed Stuart, but thank's for you'r kind comment.

John

S

stuart.c.82

John what paints do you use please? The depth of the colour is what I think I'd like to achieve as I'm gonna be doing 90% cars. Thanks.

J

John Huggins

Morning Stuart, 99% of my cars are sprayed with car paint's, unless i can get the color i need in Tamiya spray.

Interiors i normally use black primer unless it requires a tan then i use normal Tamiya paint's.

Hope this help's

John.

S

stuart.c.82

When u say car paint do you mean rattle can? Or do you spray it out of the can and thin it to put through your airbrush?

J

John Huggins

Rattle can sprayed from the can, first rattle can primer.

John

J

John Huggins

Hope to start spraying mine today.

Will post as I go if you like.

John

First Name
Robert
Not my thing cars but always tempted and well John if there's anyone who could ever convince me eh

Nice start on the engine and a very clean "lump" if I may say ( but then again you rarely see a dirty Ferrari do you

Tagging on to watch this develop

Regards

Robert

S

stuart.c.82

Yes please John.. give me something to emulate one day. ;)