REVELL 1/24 Enzo Ferrari

A

andyrobs

\ said:
Ok Im back, bought this one at my local club for £8.00. Came with no box as you can see.
Seem's he bought it then could not be bothered to build it so I bit his hand off when he said he only wanted £8.00 for it.

Ferrari lover's you need not worry this one is being built OTB :rolleyes:.

View attachment 146354 View attachment 146355 View attachment 146356 View attachment 146357 View attachment 146358 View attachment 146359

See you soon

John
Oh john, with your skills I was thinking you may have bashed it into a hearse or mebbe an ambulance!!!!!

Does look bloody lovely tho.

Cheers Andrew

First Name
Robert
Yellow or blue? ( think the light blue looks nice on Ferrairs ( don't know the colour ) think it's more like the Ford GT40 light blue ?

Just a suggest

Robert

J

John Huggins

Not going to bash this one (this time) just a radical paint job but not OTT.

John

J

John Huggins

My paint job is going to be experimental, just hope I can pull it off.

John

J

John Huggins

Okies then just got to put decal's on then a coat of Lacquer then bob's you'r uncle.

P1100029.JPG

P1100030.JPG

The black was done with hairy stick & the red/brown is Red Oxide primer then topped off with TS-65 Pearl Clear.

John.

J

John Huggins

Ok not happy with the black so i have rubbed it down & sprayed it with black primer, lets see how that turn's out.

John.

S

stuart.c.82

\ said:
Okies then just got to put decal's on then a coat of Lacquer then bob's you'r uncle.
View attachment 146456 View attachment 146457

The black was done with hairy stick & the red/brown is Red Oxide primer then topped off with TS-65 Pearl Clear.

John.
Is the "TS-65" an auto lacquer or a model lacquer? The shine it gives is beautiful. I'm defo gonna get some if that!