Rick's 1-87 Scale ROCO Ju-52m Medical Transport

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thot I'd update this.....since last Friday, things have gone sour. The Geek was scheduled for the 28th to sort out my photo upload problems and we got 8" of snow dumped on us that morning!! So I had to reschedule and we are now on for the eighth of March. Baring any unfortunate weather anomalies I'll be able to post up my progress on this before I run out of GB build time. I am currently wrestling with the upper and lower cargo door installation so I am making progress after getting the decals on.
Till next time. ;)

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Blaming the arrival of snow stopping the Geek from getting through is unexceptable. Man up and go and get him Rick, an offer of your Hobnobs should induce him to come , either that or show him your 38.;)

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I offered to pick him and his associate up at the bottom of the drive, 'ats about an eighth of a mile run and he told me, "it was against Co. policy".....and the threat of a weapon would most certainly assure his disappearance forever. besides I am too gentle of a soul to do such a thing unless you start plucking me feathers or tying knots in me tail.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Rick,
That looks really tasty mate, nicely done.
Hi Scottie, as always, your comments are greatly appreciated. Once this is completed, I'll have to open a thread in the Dio. section as I want to do some figs. loading a casualty from the back of an ambulance and there might be a bit of automation, if I can pull it off.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Looking real nice rick , the quality of the build belies the small scale . Top work settling those decals over the corrugations too , cheers tony

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Glad the Geek made it Rick.
Brilliant work on getting that decal to settle on the corrugated.