Rick's 1-87 Scale ROCO Ju-52m Medical Transport

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
After a brief visit from the Geek I am back in action.....Decals on and cargo doors hung and fixed in place. Need to install the cockpit glass, tidy up some paint and maybe some light weathering and "Big Bird" will be done. View attachment 476324

Coming on VERY nicely Rick!

ATB

Andrew

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Joe, not the best of kits but it should be alright as a supporting actor in the final scene. Glad you stopped by.

Last edited:

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Still following from the cheap seats Rick ;)
Despite you bemoaning the kit,it's looking excellent with all of your efforts, great stuff mate. :smiling3:

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Me too Rick just waiting on the final on this or the final on you giving up on this beast lol.

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
That’s good Rick keep it going liking the Ambulance is it time to wrap this up or do you plan on adding more details to make it POP more? I know it’s hard in this scale to get a satisfaction of detail due to the very small size of it.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looks great Rick. Despite all the troubles it’s looking the bomb.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That’s good Rick keep it going liking the Ambulance is it time to wrap this up or do you plan on adding more details to make it POP more? I know it’s hard in this scale to get a satisfaction of detail due to the very small size of it.
Not sure at this point Lee, I know I need to get some weathering on it but I thought I'd do the base first to see what l end up with, so I can get a better idea as to how to proceed with the bird. I just put the other vehicles in to get an idea of future placement when I get around to doing the little dio I have in mind. Thanks for stopping by and glad you like it. :thumb2:

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Once you get it weathered I think everything will fall into place can wait for the dio.your always welcome my friend