Roundhouse

• Thread starter Deleted member 8703
  • Start date

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Very Nice!! Do you build in 1/87 scale, other than Railroad subjects? :thumb2: Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I'm working on my second Dio. but it is primitive in comparison...your Roundhouse interior is jaw dropping in details. Hope to see more progress soon. Rick H.

Ps. Forgot to add......welcome to the Forum!

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Great stuff. The street scenes are excellent, but the jewel in the crown is the roundhouse. The attention to detail and composition of the scenes is fantastic. Is it a working railway, or a static display?

D

Deleted member 8703

Thank you Tim. The diorama is a static display. I don’t have the room to build a layout. I will be making an additional diorama which will consist of a water/ coal tower, a rail car shop/shed and a blacksmith shop.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very impressive Chris! The only downside, as far as I'm concerned, is you've convinced me there is a miniature parallel universe - just as I was getting over my last conspiracy theory! Truly excellent!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN HI Christopher yes just like all the guys im astounded at the detail of the inside of this roundhouse an the photos side we are getting some really excellent moddelers on this forum
an from me very well done
chris

D

Deleted member 8703

Thank you for your kind words. I must say this forum has an abundance of talent as well as a friendly atmosphere. As for the roundhouse diorama, I have been working on it off and on for several months. I have always been passionate about steam era railroads.