'Soviet Steamroller # 4 T55

B

Bunkerbarge

Absolutely beautiful weathering and finishes on this model, the washes and dry brushing works perfectly and I think the tracks look stunning. I don't know about doing better but if I'd built this one I'd be chuffed to little meatballs!

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Absolutely beautiful weathering and finishes on this model, the washes and dry brushing works perfectly and I think the tracks look stunning. I don't know about doing better but if I'd built this one I'd be chuffed to little meatballs!
Thank you so much Richard:smiling3: Ah, I guess she's not that bad after all, but just wait until I get my dio going, very early stages still but will keep all up to date..........Jim;)

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
love the T-55 they look a imposing tank and your build and weathering have done it complete justice cracking build
Thank you John, also have a T72 another mean looking devil but she won't be out until after "Eye Deep In Hell" dio is done..............Jim:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Look great, cheers
Thank you Francis, I see you've been searching about, some great stuff in the back pages if you take the time to look for them;).............Jim:smiling3:

0ne48thtel

Yet another top Draw build Jim I can't think of anything else to add to what has already been said.