spanner's Airfix 1/72 'Reach for the Sky' 1956. jakko's film and T.V. G.B.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI 570 well words simpley fail me to give you true acoolade on this bader spit an to me it looks real an excackly how it would have been an how your bride got all these in the air at once i cannot even imagine was she a juggler in past life lol
but as i said i can only echo what all the guys have said BRILLIANT an that really doesnt cover it but havin that prop on really gives it that hint of realims VERY VERY VERY WELL DONE SIR
ATB TO YOU BOTH
chrisb an jen

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Wow 453! A personal 'Dog's Award' from Matron herself! That has to be a first.

Send her my most humble and sincere thanks and whilst she's in a good mood, ask her if she can stop using blunt needles on me b*m!

Thanks also to everyone else for all the great posts. What truly amazing and humbling comments. :thumb2:

Ron

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Wow 453! A personal 'Dog's Award' from Matron herself! That has to be a first.

Send her my most humble and sincere thanks and whilst she's in a good mood, ask her if she can stop using blunt needles on me b*m!

Thanks also to everyone else for all the great posts. What truly amazing and humbling comments. :thumb2:

Ron
Yes a first, but think she has a thing for old joiners ! The answer to your request is B****r off !

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Nice surprise to see this gently floating by again......

Incidentally. The background is a water colour I did on a piece of large card of an imaginary river running through a city.

I was sure I'd thanked folks, as well as adding 'likes' So, sorry for the omission.

Iain and Peter, thank you for the latest and most excellent comments.

Ron

Last edited: