Takom Bismarck secondary turret

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
The stranger returns lol been a while. Due to health issues we are seriously considering moving, so getting it ready for sale. Gardening, building work (planning permission is a nightmare), painting, etc, etc.

Mojo off the scale so to re- kick it, started Takom's Bismarck's secondary turret. Being 1/35 it's a lump!!
20230420_193445.jpg20230420_193458.jpg
Two of the six turrets had range finders and were located midships
20230430_170758.jpg
Should be a nice build, so while waiting for metal barrels. Almost ready!
20230428_170700.jpg
Nice to be back amongst the rabble

Bob

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Good to see you back Bob .Don't be a stranger !
DITTO to what John said Bob mate an yes lookin forward to this turret build an can you put your hand nr it so we can see the size of it as pics dont tell everything an again nice to see to see you nice as brucie used to say lol
chrisb

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
DITTO to what John said Bob mate an yes lookin forward to this turret build an can you put your hand nr it so we can see the size of it as pics dont tell everything an again nice to see to see you nice as brucie used to say lol
chrisb
Will do Chris. Far too young to remember Brucie who, heard of Bruce Springsteen lol

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Welcome back Bob, hope the health issues are not causing too many problems. It'll be a pity if you have to move after all that work on your mancave.
Pete

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Nice start Bob. Kinda like a Stug with too many guns and not enough tracks…. Hope the move goes OK. Pick somewhere with an inside man cave….it really helps the mojo in the winter…..

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Welcome back Bob, hope the health issues are not causing too many problems. It'll be a pity if you have to move after all that work on your mancave.
Pete
Cheers Pete. We live by Roath Park lake and on the side of a hill. So steps to get in and a staircase to get to the garden. So I feel we really have no choice but to move, Julies arthritis plus Cancer recovery then add my ME means it's a struggle most days then you have the internal stairs as well.
Great to see you back at the bench and posting again.
An interesting 'little' project you have there!
Afternoon Ian, many thanks. Had to sweep the bench to get the dust off lol
Nice start Bob. Kinda like a Stug with too many guns and not enough tracks…. Hope the move goes OK. Pick somewhere with an inside man cave….it really helps the mojo in the winter…..
Hi Tim, yep a room to do modelling and painting is at the back of my mind. A lot of bungalows have dorma rooms which although will have stairs would be ideal. Easy access to the loft space and I could move my books and bookcases up there as well that would please Julie. We will have to see?
A warm welcome back from me Bob.

Hope everything goes well for you and good to see you model making once more.
Hi Ron, many thanks. Kind of you