The Beetle's Garage

P

Polux

Hi friends.

I need to try new experiences and challenges.... and this morning has an offer I cannot decline :D

I visit my collector friend on the city, he explains me that has found, lost on the shop, an ancient resin kit, in fact is a garage O_o and ask me if I want to do something with it. Of course :D

So, here I am!! Have a garage and three “die-cast” cars to give form at this little diorama or scene at 1/43 scale ;)

View attachment 82487

I want to do this model absolutely rusted and weathed!! RIP :P

View attachment 82483

On this one, I want to change all the colour of the van and do it quite “older”, but she will still go on ;)

View attachment 82485

And that one will be the “actual” or everyday vehicle. Just add some dust effect or similar, looks so new :P

View attachment 82484

PS: I create this thread here because I think isn't enough big to call it as a diorama and the cars are just "diecast" not kits.....anyway if the moderators want to change it :P

Thanks for all :smiling3:

Polux

View attachment 82486

DSC_0230.JPG

DSC_0231.JPG

DSC_0232.JPG

DSC_0232.JPG

DSC_0235.JPG

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
...I'm intrigued...I'm following this one

Lee :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
oh nice Polux cannot wait to see what you have up your selves, for this one, :rolleyes:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice start so far will be watching this one ;)

P

Polux

Thanks guys and Moni ;)

The garage Kit has some little complements, so I will do an invent looking for the possibility to open and close the roof ever you want (just for see the inside part)

And out there...grass, a little tree and a stone way,... This the idea! But I'm sure I will change it as always :D

Thanks

Polux

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Don't tell your Land Rovers you are doing this VW scene Polux. Nice work, look forward to seeing the master at work again.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Looking nice Polux and something different. Modelling takes on all forms and even part builts or pre-done models can be transformed into something.

Si:smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
they both look good big or small, but you know what court my eye was the tree,o_O

thats a fine looking one, and you should still work it in ,if you can,:rolleyes:

just me thinking ;)

P

Polux

Thanks Si and Moni!

I'm thinking on a different layout, now...:oops: I found it more fun and original.

Tomorrow will post some pics ;)

Ps: the little tree is just for imagine it on the layout :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
YEAH! Great idea, very urban, like the look of this.

Si:smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

This is looking good as always you are a master of your art too can't wait for more I wish I were half as inventive or good.

D

dubster72

The Beetle looks very good Polux. This is certainly an interesting idea!