The Beetle's Garage

N

noble

Hi Polux I like both ideas though the bridge one stands out, what about the garage under the bridge which could be wrecked and graffitied say a caved in roof etc.

nice start though will be glued to this one.

scott

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Hi Polux I like both ideas though the bridge one stands out, what about the garage under the bridge which could be wrecked and graffitied say a caved in roof etc.nice start though will be glued to this one.

scott
thats what I was thinking to say as well Scott, great minds, :D

you bet me on time differences oh booo :P ........lol

I do like what you do come up with Polux and which ever way you do ,do it will be great ,and always good to see your wok, ;)

P

Polux

And start the chipping effect on the beetle :smiling3:

My first inttention was a yellow colour, but there's another one, so I do it on white.

Thanks for looking

View attachment 82799

CSC_0302.JPG

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
that looks great Polux, with some messing up and junk about will look spot on :rolleyes:

and glad that you like both Scotts and my idea see great minds :P

oh wow the beetle looks great real like it , have it sitting up on some bricks ;)

cannot wait to see whats next , real do enjoy your work

D

Deleted member 3568

I agree with all that has been said looking really good(as always ) .

D

Deleted member 3568

It's the little things that make all the difference, looking great.

B

Bunkerbarge

Your weathering effects are wonderful to watch and a great way for us all to have a go at improving our techniques. Really interesting to see your thought process develop as you play with the layout ideas. One thing that made me think was whether you are getting bigger and more complex and loosing the simplistic charm of the original layout where it was the garage that was the centre piece. The last proposal seems to lack a specific subject and while it will undoubtedly be large, impressive and full of detail I think a danger of it is that it could look a bit 'too' much. It could even be considered as three separate dioramas, the old car in the corner rotting away, the car in the garage and the car driving over the bridge.

Just a thought.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks great to me Polux, i real do like it, looks like my first car a 1963 beetle :D

which the doors used to just pop open on, oh was so funny :rolleyes:

D

dubster72

Very good Polux! That's now looking very much like my first car! :P

P

Polux

Thank you very much for the nice comments ;)

I'm with you Richard, I will try do build three dioramas on one. Thank you very much for the excellent reply ;)

Thanks to all

Polux

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
That has turned out very nicely Polux. Awesome weathering work.