The new Airfix Typhoon....

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Its a re-box. I too have heard things...The worst is that it is a bit slab sided... :confused: But can be made into a fair build.

Ian M

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Its a re-box. I too have heard things...The worst is that it is a bit slab sided... :confused: But can be made into a fair build.Ian M
Yeah I heard that and I've seen it built and it does look good I must say :smiling3:

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
\ said:
A 1/32 Lancaster is on the books from HK models..Japanese gentlemen with ruler and note pad have been sighted crawling all over a Mossy. No further news though. Revell have re-issued there mossy in 1/32...

Ian M
Indeed the Lanc is due to be released later this year. I will be very sorely tempted as I was with the B17 but practicalities stand in the way - or do they?

As for the Mossy and the aforesaid Japanese gents - I read elsewhere that they were from Tamiya who will release a 32 scale Mossie in due course..... Now that really will be totally irresistable whatever the price damage.

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

\ said:
Apparently, Tamiya's next 1/32 masterpiece will be a Mosquito - sign me up...
YESSSS! Tamiya's 1:72 mossies are little masterpieces in themselves. A 1:32 mossie by Tamiya...... That will be amazing.

John

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
now how did I miss Andy's (Snapper41) comment.:oops:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I will be looking out for this one , I've built the 1/48 tamiya mossy and although mine had some fit issues that was down to storage but it was a good kit and a 1/32 mossy is just the ticket :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I will be looking out for this one , I've built the 1/48 tamiya mossy and although mine had some fit issues that was down to storage but it was a good kit and a 1/32 mossy is just the ticket :smiling3: