Thypoon 1/24 GB..?

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
The idea of a 1/24 scale GB is not a bad idea at all.However as Paul pointed out with the dead line bit, I think 3 months could be a bit tight. Maybe a SIG for six months, so most can follow.

Or we could go all out and throw everything at it and have it as a Super GB. I am sure that we can all keep up over a whole year. With that kind of time frame I would expect to see some super detailed builds.

Ian M
Hi Ian I was thinking of a full year build for this GB if it gets off the ground

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I can read that there is a good few that would be up for a 1/24 aircraft build, the big question is can those that have gotten the tiffy bug hold out until next year. LOL

Ian M

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
I can read that there is a good few that would be up for a 1/24 aircraft build, the big question is can those that have gotten the tiffy bug hold out until next year. LOLIan M
Yes I'll wait but if it's a 1/24 scale of any aircraft I can choose :smiling3:

V

V1P3R

\ said:
Yes I'll wait but if it's a 1/24 scale of any aircraft I can choose :smiling3:
That goes for me too as I know nothing of wars or warplanes! But I would be up to do a general plane based diorama.

Sent from me to you

P

Polux

\ said:
I can read that there is a good few that would be up for a 1/24 aircraft build, the big question is can those that have gotten the tiffy bug hold out until next year. LOLIan M
I can wait.......don't worry Ian....!

when we start?? :D :D :D

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well I guess some people are going to have a very quite New Years for some people I think...

Ian M

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
\ said:
Well I guess some people are going to have a very quite New Years for some people I think...Ian M
And what about all the BIG hints being dropped at Christmas about certain "prezzies"