Trumpeter 1/350 Hood, my hoped for tribute.

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Worry not Bob, think your conversation to this scale and type is to be admired. Looks neat work on those guns
If you concerned about ca you can removed it with debonder. VMS show it's use in UTube.
Press on mate.
Thanks John, bought a bottle

Unfortunately my mum fell yesterday and the paramedics had her admitted into hospital. So lots of worrying ahead, carrying out tests on her

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
THANKS to all of you kind folks, what a lovely rabble

Still no idea of what's wrong, initial X ray showed no breaks, but she is in pain when the hospital physio's tried to get to move. Hopefully she will have a CT scan and possibly a pelvis X ray. At least she's eating. But upsetting for me as she looks so frail.

Really have had enough of this bad run of health in the family!

Thank you all again, it's very much appreciated. You must all be sick and tired of my woes!

Bob

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Pleased she's not as bad as might be feared, but I know how upsetting it can be to see your mum looking so frail. Hope they can find out what's wrong soon.
Pete

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Pleased she's not as bad as might be feared, but I know how upsetting it can be to see your mum looking so frail. Hope they can find out what's wrong soon.
Pete
Thanks Pete, appreciated

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
Sorry, late on this one. I was glad to read your mum isn't as bad as initially reported Bob but still sad that she's still needing hospital treatment. Hope they discover what is troubling her and get her home soon.
Healing thoughts to Bob's mum.
Doug