Two wheeler special

S

Spyderman_uk

\ said:
Do you mean something like these?Tamiya America Item #12506 | Motorsports Team Set

Found some a little closer to you: Model Hobbies Plastic model kits and diecast models for the enthusiast

Ian M
Something like that would be ideal!

Unfortunately I can't justify paying that much. Especially as I'd only want the one figure!

SWIMBO would lynch me.

Anybody want the other three figures and want to split the cost?:hipno:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
ok with the risk of sounding silly whats PE stuff ? el thicko
The only daft questions are the ones you do not ask! Be easy on yourself.

PE is the quickest way to write Photo Etch. And whats that you ask.

PE is most often brass that is photographicly treated then placed in a chemical bath. The chemicals etch away the bare brass, leaving the still coated parts untouched.

The benifits of these products are you can get thinner detail parts, fine detail etc. You can also use it to correct faults in a model where the makers have made a cock-up or leave detail out to save production costs.

You can get PE sets that range from seat belts, or even mobil phones, in model car scales!! right up to complete kits. White metal castings are another often used way to get extra detail parts in to a model kit.

I hope this answers your question.

Ian M

simontie

SMF Supporter
First Name
simon
have a look on ebay £20.00 plus postage (£9.00) its half the price down side is its from hongkong in fairness i have bought stuff from there before and no issues shop is called empire rc store worth a look and there feed back is 99.9%

also there is a cheaper team set its 1/20 but you could all ways tell everyone it was danny pedrossa LOL

simon

T

treyzx10r

\ said:
have a look on ebay £20.00 plus postage (£9.00) its half the price down side is its from hongkong in fairness i have bought stuff from there before and no issues shop is called empire rc store worth a look and there feed back is 99.9% also there is a cheaper team set its 1/20 but you could all ways tell everyone it was danny pedrossa LOL

simon
Team Keebler elf lol