"WE OWN THE NIGHT! "

T

Trooper tk421

Looks the part man. I want to build a couple of the trucks I drove when in the army but can't find them in 1.35 scale

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That looks great Patrick! I reckon if you put that in a little dio you'd not be able to tell it wasn't the real thing. Had you thought of a base for it?:rolleyes:

D

dubster72

Dougie, Tommy, Ray, Jim & Dave, many thanks chaps!

And Dave I did think about a base (can't imagine where that idea came from!) , but I've since sold the model!

But my Tiger is gonna have an awesome base! Awesome! :P

First Name
Robert
This is something inhavevrarely seen of late, the attention to detail is fantastic from the expressions on the figures to the chalk written graphitise on the turret

I even like the autumn type leaves on the intakes ( nice touch

Subtle weathering, also nice to note that the red oxide still remains on the internal structure like in true late Wehrmacht vehicles fashion.

Awesome build

Robert ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) 5 stars from me

J

John Rixon

\ said:
Thanks John, figures are always the hardest thing to do, I still need lots of practice!
Erm, not much, you have made them so realistic by understated colours and authentic textures, for me, the textures and surfaces let down so many figures, leaving them looking like caricatures, also, the engine deck looks so convincing. great work!

First Name
barry
Love model and figs just one thing missing ,a base would set it off great.

First Name
Michaël
Hi patrick,i enjoy to look to this magnificent building and painting you did here,only one small thing

the viewports,night scope,bosch lights (named after me :smiling3: )

Those are all matt red....i use now a glossy paint from tamiya and this give you a little extra don't you u think?

just a idea nothing negative advice i recomment you.

o yeah btw ; i jealous @ your figures here ,,they look damn fantastic real!!!

D

dubster72

\ said:
Hi patrick,i enjoy to look to this magnificent building and painting you did here,only one small thing
the viewports,night scope,bosch lights (named after me :smiling3: )

Those are all matt red....i use now a glossy paint from tamiya and this give you a little extra don't you u think?

just a idea nothing negative advice i recomment you.

o yeah btw ; i jealous @ your figures here ,,they look damn fantastic real!!!
You're right Michael, they should have had a little bit of a gloss or satin look - too late now, I sold that model ages ago!

Thank you for your kind words, figure painting is my bête noire!

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Love it love the build the base colour and the weathering on the vehicle. love the figures which a company it some cracking detailing and finally love the title a very well thought out build and thread..Top marks kidda