What to do with this ?

D

dubster72

It looks a bit .... plain to me Alan - bushes & trees needed perhaps?

What's the ' fake snow '? Looks like talcum powder!

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
It's powdered glass mate

I'm thinking as you are trees bushes and might add a plane heading upwards as if it's pulled out of an attack

Could even use some cotton wool on the puma and pull its gun off as if it's been hit

H

Haylz

Can't u Ruff up the terain a bit? Holes or dirty n stuff? Maybe some loose army atire like helmets?xx

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I can add some mud and the equipment isn't a bad idea cheers :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I would be tempted to do both as wrecks with snow drifts around them, shell holes and snow on top.

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Do you want it mate ?

It's yours I think to make it look really good would be a challenge for me but I'm sure you could do it with your easy closed :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Do you want it mate ?It's yours I think to make it look really good would be a challenge for me but I'm sure you could do it with your easy closed :smiling3:
Nonsense, it's 90% done, just add what you want, some small burnt matchsticks etc for a building sticking out the snow, some snow drifts etc, a bush or two.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Is it 1/72 or 1/76?

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Ok mate I did like your wrecks idea and I do have some landscape dead trees that look burnt she'll wholes might be a problem as this is small the base isn't even a4 size but the rest is doable :smiling3:

Guess I'm keeping it then

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Ok mate I did like your wrecks idea and I do have some landscape dead trees that look burnt she'll wholes might be a problem as this is small the base isn't even a4 size but the rest is doable :smiling3:

Guess I'm keeping it then

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Ok mate I did like your wrecks idea and I do have some landscape dead trees that look burnt she'll wholes might be a problem as this is small the base isn't even a4 size but the rest is doable :smiling3: Guess I'm keeping it then
Yes, keep it, a small easy dio, not in the way or much work, just enhance it slighlty.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Powdered glass!! :eek:A tad hazardous maybe?
Only if you eat it , it's used as a cleaning agent and as long as you use a mask and use a sifter it's perfectly safe :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
a lot has been said that i would off ,have the tank coming out of its hiding stop after being shelled,so some bushes and shell hole,with some burnt trees, :rolleyes:

D

dubster72

\ said:
Only if you eat it , it's used as a cleaning agent and as long as you use a mask and use a sifter it's perfectly safe :smiling3:
I'll stick with my bicarbonate of soda mate!