What to do with this ?

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I think Hayley's suggestion of some mud/dirt and some gear laying about would work Alan. Steve's track marks too. And also Monica's burnt tree and maybe her and Si's shell hole. So much potential in that base.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Alan, If it's a fairly soft base how about gouging out a small stream running through the base and have one of the tanks slid into it......the shell holes could have some water in the bottom too.

A muddy track would look well alongside the stream, leading to an abandoned farm building, where a top secret aircraft was being hidden from the Allies, but it's location is known and you could have elements of the US 101st Airborne dropping out of an aircraft suspended above the dio. Some who have landed earlier could be creeping along the stream ready to attack the building...

Also there would be room for a battery of 88mm anti-aircraft guns shooting at the incoming aircraft and then.....

Watch out my nurse is here with my sleepi....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

D

Deleted member 3568

I think you should do all the suggestions plus you could have a hovercraft coming up the stream and maybe if there's still room you could have a battleship and a squadron of ju87s, just an idea, or I suppose you could do your own thing

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
don't forget vehicle tracks/impressions
I can get away with that as I'll be doing it as abandoned so the snow would of filled in the track marks :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Alan, If it's a fairly soft base how about gouging out a small stream running through the base and have one of the tanks slid into it......the shell holes could have some water in the bottom too.A muddy track would look well alongside the stream, leading to an abandoned farm building, where a top secret aircraft was being hidden from the Allies, but it's location is known and you could have elements of the US 101st Airborne dropping out of an aircraft suspended above the dio. Some who have landed earlier could be creeping along the stream ready to attack the building...

Also there would be room for a battery of 88mm anti-aircraft guns shooting at the incoming aircraft and then.....

Watch out my nurse is here with my sleepi....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Ron stick to squirrel bating :D

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
I think you should do all the suggestions plus you could have a hovercraft coming up the stream and maybe if there's still room you could have a battleship and a squadron of ju87s, just an idea, or I suppose you could do your own thing
Thanks ken I'll take that under advisement :D

D

Deleted member 3568

What you're not doing my suggestion I thought you would jump at that that's a shame would have been awesome was hoping to see the finished thing tomorrow

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
What you're not doing my suggestion I thought you would jump at that that's a shame would have been awesome was hoping to see the finished thing tomorrow
I would have done it mate but I only have a 1/24 scale stuka and that's just a scale above the so I'm sorry mate :D

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I have an idea Al, don't do anything with it and set to and do that bust I sent you.

Si:smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

What you could do is take everything off the dio and have a single soldier with a raygun in his hand and call it the invention of the invisibility ray. You could then claim all that stuff is on there you just can't see it.

N

noble

A bust eh are we doing the scene from the end of the planet of the apes you know the statue of liberty bit, "you damn dirty apes."

scott