Not open for further replies.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
After a run on the floaty things fancied a change.
20220505_145804.jpg20220505_164155.jpg
Not sure about the tracks, there are length and link in the box, so maybe the bronco's are a bit OTT. I will see how they look.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Nice purchase. Good tank that, pity about the gun….
With the tracks, the only really important bit is the running surface. The rest is pretty much invisible, so if the kit tracks nail this you are home free…..

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
This is a nice kit goes together in typical Tamyia way, I built one a few years back. It was my first attempt at the caunter scheme. Which is fun due to the engine decks. I will follow along.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
If the kit has link-and-length tracks, then I think I would just used those instead of the hassle of separate-link tracks that probably won’t add much over what’s in the kit already.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
That's a nice kit Ian. I think I would go with the kit tracks. A lot is hidden and it will be easier.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
It's not my first waltz with Matilda. I built one a while back having a go at one of the other options this time.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow Tim, I didn't know they made figures of Stevie (Jones) in that scale. Love the one in the middle with the 9 iron on his shoulder. Stevie would be proud!!! The shading and highlights of the skin tones are incredible Sir!!! Another fabulous job from the "Bench of Marlow".......

Prost auf Stevie
Allen

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Wow Tim, I didn't know they made figures of Stevie (Jones) in that scale. Love the one in the middle with the 9 iron on his shoulder. Stevie would be proud!!! The shading and highlights of the skin tones are incredible Sir!!! Another fabulous job from the "Bench of Marlow".......

Prost auf Stevie
Allen
Cheers Allen. I’m going to have to look up this Stevie character now aren’t I LOL…skin tones are my usual job of over all skin colour, highlights, flesh wash, then reinforced highlights…..pretty simple but gives great results….

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Tim
Thery're definitely a charming trio. Superbly painted as always.
Jim
Thanks Jim. Funnily enough, I just thought of them as looking like big Zulus once I started painting them…

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Excellent painting skills, Tim. Really superb figures.
John.
Many thanks John. Really kind of you to say. They are very nice figures aren’t they. I got them at a show in London because the company are US based and postage for just one pack would kill the deal….

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Tim,
Outstanding mate, the one on the right I think I went out with his sister a while back.
Cheers for the compliment Scottie, really appreciate it. Hope you treated her right, by the way, mate. You wouldn’t want him chasing you after dark would you…

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hi everyone just slowly plodding with these two in between gardening and enjoying the sunshine.

Attachments

• 15700037-8700-40C9-9EAF-9EEB9D75F7C0.jpeg
    15700037-8700-40C9-9EAF-9EEB9D75F7C0.jpeg
    196.3 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.