Zvezda 1.35 Bumerang.

First Name
Andy
The story so far.................not good, it's not finished yet but I reckon it looks a bit iffy, perhaps a re-paint of the camo, or Parade Green or even the bin.
49910140802_4cc8c2c6ef_c.jpg

Not the best picture, but time will tell.

Andy.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Fear not Andy, its never that bad. If your not that happy, strip the paint and start again. Too good to bin.
I had a disaster this afternoon, seal went in my ab resulting in a large blob of paint ! all over the rear deck of my Panser111, out with brush and a load of Anglo Saxon expletives. :disappointed:
What make of paint if not Vallejo, there must be other 4BO available.

First Name
Andy
Fear not Andy, its never that bad. If your not that happy, strip the paint and start again. Too good to bin.
I had a disaster this afternoon, seal went in my ab resulting in a large blob of paint ! all over the rear deck of my Panser111, out with brush and a load of Anglo Saxon expletives. :disappointed:
What make of paint if not Vallejo, there must be other 4BO available.
Sorry to hear about your mishap John but a good dose of swearing sometimes really helps. :smiling5: I use Tamiya paint by choice and the dark green I used is what Zvezda calls for on the instruction sheet.

Andy.

• Haha
Reactions: JR

Gauge1TrainsDK

SMF Supporter
First Name
Christian
I really like the details on this Zvezda kit, I must say. Especially the turret and suspension, which will unfortunately be hidden. Broadens my horizons as to the level of Zvezda nowadays.

Reactions: JR