1/87 Motorized 10.5cm How. Battery Deploying

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Paul, took the words right out of my mouth. I also haunt those sites as well as panzerfux.de. Lots of stuff that the others do not have. Worth the wait as well as the extra expense to get the few different vehicles that the others just don't have. Your tracks are looking the Bomb dude. Rick H.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Duh guns. Early muzzle brake, late & late carriage (PAK 40). All Preiser. Wheel floats for mud & woven mats (scratched) for placing shells & cartridges.
C&Cs welcomed. PaulE

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks Scottie, these are really superior models, very well engineered. Fit is flawless & only average skills are required to allow for full flexibility of parts that are supposed to move after assembly.
This is a ROCO Mule I'm getting ready for accepting a 2cm AA gun & supporting details. Off to make dinner. PaulE

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
A quick trip to the cave after a quick dinner and voila. Mule w/ammo trailer & crew almost done. Prolly should weather a bit. Gun, trailer & crew are Preiser. The ammo coffin is scratched.
C&Cs welcomed. PaulE

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Paul you just keep bringing out my favs. I like that Maultier

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thank you gentlemen. I model them almost exclusively due to my chosen scale Laurie, and really enjoy them. I chose this scale so I could model units/unit elements in action. PaulE

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Excellent choice, if I do say so! The mojo must be at the high water mark. You have cranked these out PDQ. Rick H.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Paul wish I could still build this scale but I’m afraid I’m finished with this scale it’s to stressful for me to work in. It’s a great scale for opportunity

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks RickH, progress will slow after Funker & genny trailer are done as the rest are less advanced towards completion. PaulE

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
You guys may remember this one. I was doing several funkers at one time. This one had a full interior & crew but was never finished. Since then I've added track fenders front & rear, spare tire holder w/spare tire, & more paint.
The glue must have hazed the glazing as you can't see inside very well.
Next up kubel. C&Cs encouraged. PaulE

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Paul, nice funker track. you are almost there. What is the source of the generator unit If you plz. Rick H.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Excellent choice, if I do say so! The mojo must be at the high water mark. You have cranked these out PDQ. Rick H.
I was just thinking the same Rick, Paul's on a roll, good to see .
John .

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
What ever your on it's working Paul, great details, esp with the ammo cart, nice scratchery .:thumb2:
Dzhon .

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thank you gentlemen. RickH, the source is 'ROCO MB1500 fire truck & pump trailer' , slightly modified. Somebody had a sale on them for $9 each so I bought some. The MB1500s were made into Funkers & an ambulance. The trailers and pumps were made into gennys. PaulE