1975 CHIEFTIAN MK5: TANK OVERHAUL DIO.

W

Weeman0000

Wow! Now that is a very nice model! I especially love the side armor plates. Truly amazing, well done Si!

Jason

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Si .............. You always make a "Pile of Cr4p" look so good............ First class work matey. Love the rust streaks and the tarps. and that oild rum on the back is a great touch ............. Top work.

Peter

First Name
Robert
That is awesome truly amazing ( it's so real so lifelike, love the rust effects and weathering all round and turf in the tracks!!! Amazing

Actually on a more positive it's nice to see the cheifie so naked so to speak!!

Well done

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
A blast from the past :D

Many thanks guys for the new interest in this build. Appreciate your comments and glad you enjoyed looking at it.

Si:smiling3:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
With so much stuff whizzing by on the forum, here's another I missed first time around....Thank goodness it's turned up again.

Top job Si, terrific.

Amazing painting skills one end to t'other.

Top marks.

Ron

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
With so much stuff whizzing by on the forum, here's another I missed first time around....Thank goodness it's turned up again.
Top job Si, terrific.

Amazing painting skills one end to t'other.

Top marks.

Ron
Ta Ron, I am the same, miss loads of great stuff. I suppose it is also a good thing, shows the forum is healthy with a plethora of models and makers really getting stuck in and showcasing.

Glad you like.

Si:smiling3:

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Poor 'ol girl looks truely forlorn....... :sad:

Another master class in weathering and credible background story to boot!! :smiling3:

Envious as ever........ well done!! :smiling3:

C

chris2681

This is really cool Si. I love the burn barrel and even the bucket full of rain water. The model looks great with all the rust , Ive noticed you like to do derelict vehicles that time has not been kind too, and you do them well. Great little details you've created. Wonderful job buddy!