A-10A Thunderbolt II - 1:48 Revell

B

Buttonman

I remember the first time I saw one of these ugly brute, The noise was like a f**t but the damage it made was scary, The whole plane virtually stopped in the air , Good job there on our side the flame outta the barrels light up the night sky.

Gonna build one one day.

Nice build

Martin

C

CDW

Only just read this thread through ......

Somes trials and tribulations there i must say ..... at the end of the day you've certainly pulled it out the bag mate.

Top marks for your persistence, looks like it'll pay off :smiling3:

HAWKERHUNTER

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I echo all the above comments Mike. The one good thing that comes out of a build like this is that having put so much into it you will get so much more satisfaction when your looking at your completed plane.

D

Deisenaut

Moderator request - any chance of changing title of this thread to "A-10A Thunderbolt II - 1:48 Revell" - many thanks, Mike

B

Bunkerbarge

Great looking model as well. Reminds me of an old flight sim of an A-10 that I used to really enjoy.

Great job on the cockpit and 10/10 for perseverance with the fit.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Looking good, nice work on the 'pit. These A 10's are amazing. They carry so much 'stuff' under the wings, I wonder how they actually fly. Does this kit come with lots of goodies ?

D

Deisenaut

\ said:
Looking good, nice work on the 'pit. These A 10's are amazing. They carry so much 'stuff' under the wings, I wonder how they actually fly. Does this kit come with lots of goodies ?
Its a pre-LASTE A-10A so its an older load out, ill let you know what there is but there is a choice of 3 different load outs on paper

B

Buttonman

you got it lookin really nice mate ,Gonna do one as soon as i've finished all my other airocraft.

Cheers

Martin

M

mobear

this is looking like a very nice plane,the detail looks quite good and with you enhancing it it looks awesome well played

mobear

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
All the hard work is paying off and it shows!

Its coming along nicely.

Ian M

D

dubster72

Great work Mike, all that detail looks really good, can't wait to see it painted.

Cheers

Patrick