View attachment 116399

View attachment 116400

View attachment 116405

View attachment 116410

View attachment 116414

View attachment 116415

View attachment 116416

View attachment 116417

View attachment 127701 View attachment 127702 View attachment 127701 View attachment 127702 Well, I'm going to make a start on this little beauty whilst I await replacement decals and varnishes to go off on both my Phantoms :smiling3:

I'm going to build it straight out of the boxes,,,,,boxes? I bought the interior for it as well.

I've not built a Meng kit before but only ever heard good things about them and as there is a full video build on Flory's site if I get stuck I know where to go :smiling3:

I'm not normally an armour builder but having done a reasonable Abrams I thought why the hell not :smiling3:

View attachment 127701 View attachment 127702

Comments and followers welcomed as always :smiling3:

Adrian

View attachment 116418

View attachment 116419

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Rubbing elbows with the heathens ayeo_O

D

dougie

I frigging love these, I will do one eventually after all the cars but meanwhile I'll live the dream through this build. You better do this good haha. Best of British on the build :cool:

T

tommy1drop

Looking forward to seeing this build Ade, nice subject mate;)

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Well done Ade, you could put me out of my misery here...its been a do I don't I kit to buy...

I'm in amongst the ranks watching

Lee :smiling3:

W

Weeman0000

Woo, Nice choice! Iv got it on the wishlist for my next build after the few that iv still got atm.

Watching this tho, should give me some insights and info :smiling3:

Good luck!

Jay

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Ok enough of the intro lets see some action or at the very least some shots of the contents of the boxes so I can have a good dribble. :D

Nice subject Ade and with interior will look superb I will be watching all the way.

Look forward to your next update/start:smiling3:

Cheers John

P

Polux

Excellent!!! I have got this one on my wish list!!!

I will be looking with interest :smiling3:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Got this kit so to add a little more pressure I will be glued to your progress to get me in the mood to build mine...

W

Weeman0000

\ said:
Excellent!!! I have got this one on my wish list!!!
I will be looking with interest :smiling3:
I think its safe to say, everyone wants to do this model/s

Rightfully so, its soooo cheap when you think a model without interior can easily be £40. Your basically getting the interior for free ;)

First Name
Adrian
I've added the sprue shots, I haven't taken them out of the bags as I have a habit of loosing parts :smiling3:

The tracks I heard take around 3 hours to assemble !!!!

Adrian

W

Weeman0000

\ said:
I've added the sprue shots, I haven't taken them out of the bags as I have a habit of loosing parts :smiling3:

Adrian
Very nice, are those workable tracks that you clip together or magic tracks with a top/bottom?

Iv tried workable's but found them to be too breakable haha, magic ones are nice, but when theirs 5 sprue's of them it takes about 5h for one track lol (That's if you don't almost cut a finger off with your new razor sharp blades :rolleyes:smiling3:

M

My Model Car Workshop

\ said:
I think its safe to say, everyone wants to do this model/s
Rightfully so, its soooo cheap when you think a model without interior can easily be £40. Your basically getting the interior for free ;)
Errr! Not everyone, but whatever floats your boat.

Good luck with this one Aide, there is a lot to do on it with all those sprus full of parts.

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Going to be watching this one as i have the Meng M2A3 Bradley w/BUSK III (Full interior) next on the bench ( else my son will kill me, had it for over a year now).

Can only say Meng kits are superbly engineered, full of detail and a joy to build, still building my first Meng kit (Achzarit late with full interior - http://www.scale-models.co.uk/threads/the-cruel-lady-meng-late-achzirat.31663/)

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:

Adrian
If the same as the Bradley M2A3 , about 15 minutes, they just clip together :smiling3: :smiling3:

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
this looks interesting, ive neve done a Meng kit either