Ade's M3A3 Bradley w/Busk III

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
How's the build going ade?
I got the paint from Johns shop, applied the interior colour and that's as far as I've got :smiling3:

I'm busy putting the finishing touches to my Da Nang Phantom build right now and hope to make more progress within the week :smiling3:

Adrian

First Name
Adrian
So I've made a start, will take my time as I'm working from two boxes with the interior :smiling3:

First up the wheels and the active suspension, the suspension is a little fiddly to do but works great and should show the tracks better at the end.

I've put the PE part in shot as I think its a nice little extra Meng have put in the box, not only do you get the wheel mask but also the track pad mask as well.

View attachment 118309

View attachment 118310

Now the wheels and suspension are painted and ready for attaching I'll work on the interior.

Thanks

Adrian

002.JPG

005.JPG

P

Polux

Looks very good so far!

And the kits seems to be really detailed :eek:

W

Weeman0000

I wish all kits came with those wheel tools, because one size doesn't fit all and it would really help!

I wonder why they dont add one :o

Also its looking nice! Even tho the PE is shorter than it should be it looks more like a piston :smiling3: Gratz!

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Looking good nice to see an update..

I think meng are the market leader when it comes to armour knocks spots of dragon for little things like the masks and the tracks...

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
I wish all kits came with those wheel tools, because one size doesn't fit all and it would really help!
I wonder why they dont add one :eek:

Also its looking nice! Even tho the PE is shorter than it should be it looks more like a piston :smiling3: Gratz!
I think it will look a little less like pistons once I get some paint on them :smiling3:

Adrian

First Name
Adrian
Found this great site for reference photos, really helping with the interior build.

http://afvdb.50megs.com/usa/pics/m3bradley.html

Adrian

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
think i would give the engine a bit of a oil / grime wash ( you may already be doing this later), looking good though

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Looking good Ade

Lee :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking good so far liking the interior,nicely done, ;)

PhilJ

SMF Supporter
First Name
Phil
It's looking really good Ade, love those placards inside, great work so far.

Phil