An American Spy Ship?

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Good Golly Miss Molly Richard,

I too can only echo what the others have said. The tiny work is out of this world Buddy!!! So come on now, share some of those meds you're taking............Please..........Pretty please...................

Prost
Allen

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
:tears-of-joy: Jim, Chris and Allen, I'm just the regular guy next door...anyone can do this if he or she puts their crazy minds to it, no meds required, just loads of comments and encouragement from you guys is good enough to keep the mojo flowing.

PS. you need good breathing skills to hold it long enough for the part to stick and learn more than ten profanities in three different languages and dialects if it drops. :smiling6:

Cheers,
Richard

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Just saw your post Scottie, thanks. Still quite a few details to go before I finish and work on the seascape.

Cheers,
Richard

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
You certainly don't disappoint Richard, amazing work at that scale. Can we have a comparison with tape or paint bottle please.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Lucky you John, I have myself as comparison compliments of a colleague and with the rest of the ship shape gang and their builds...

Oxford 1.jpgOxford 2.jpgOxford 3.jpgOxford 4.jpg

I am looking a bit on the thin side after the surgery but should be picking up weight as my appetite is coming back.

Cheers,
Richard

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Richard please put on full size pics as i can only see half a pic an i cant appreciate your work properly
chris

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thanks Richard .
Looks like you really been through the mill , glad to read your health is improving with an increased appetite.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Richard please put on full size pics as i can only see half a pic an i cant appreciate your work properly
chris
Chris you should be able to enlarge the photos just by clicking on the first and then go through then using the right hand arrow on the edge of the photos.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris you should be able to enlarge the photos just by clicking on the first and then go through then using the right hand arrow on the edge of the photos.
HI John i do but on this windows 10 it still cuts off part of the picture an i cant see the pics like you guys can but i can see them ok if the pics are put on full size
but cheers for the info John
chris

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Thanks Rick, I've been labelled crazy by my friends with this build already. :tears-of-joy:

Btw Christopher...I have re-editored the images to full size.

Cheers,
Richard

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Richard ah thats more like it now i can study your pics an see what what an this ship is what Rick has said
That is CRAZY SMALL Richard, I really like small scale but ............ :thumb2:
Rick H
An i aggree with Rick crazy small :thinking: an id have a hard job fittin in R/C in it lol :smiling4: you must have some really good peppers (eyes) but how you have built this model is beyond me an it in my opinion should go into a glass case an into a museum as ive never seen a model with such detail in this scale you should be really proud of your self when this is finished an where you all are is this a model shop ? as i see no end of kits an there are tables as well so is this where you can sit an all build togeather ? an are your freinds all into ships ? sorry for all the questions but now i can see it properly i study pics
chris

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Christopher, resting my eyes at the moment as the CA fumes have been irritating them. No worries, ask away...yes it's a model shop that allowed us to meet as long as we followed SOPs. The tables are for any group build displays or when new shipment arrives for viewing. Tables at the back are for group or night builds. Yes the group with me are ship builders or newbies that needed help.

Here are some more pics I took...

G127.jpg

Mast not finished and painted yet.

G128.jpg

Cheers,
Richard

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
That is stunning Richard, more so now we have seen how small it really is, hat off to you .

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Thanks John, the scale and super glue has taken a toll on my eyes so off to sleep for the night. No builds so far.

Cheers,
Richard

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
COR richard she lookin crackin an that is a crackin idea of that model shop letting you build in the shop an supplyin tables an chair's never seen that idea before as in my model shop all they want is your money an you are shown the door but that idea is great as you can meet others that are likeminded an you can talk about your builds pity there is none in the uk
chris