Andys Tamiya 1/35 M3a2 halftrack

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
This really is a great bit of work. Lots of detail all highlighted expertly. I'm not quite converted from the word of wings, but it was a close call.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
You could always join this GB with a model of the experimental B-36 with its tracked undercarriage?

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Very nice Andy, love the " crap " on the sides and back , just waiting for the big revel !

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Nice door. Good CITB. A bazooka?:smiling:
Cheers Paul,...... although you`re a very BAD man!!.... Just when i had put the brakes on adding any more stowage,you go and mention a Bazooka:dizzy:.... oh,go on then....
Looks well lived in…..back to the mossy soon then!
Ha,yes,it SHOULD be "Soon" Tim....... i hope!!;)
Great work on all the stowage my friend. Has a very realistic look to it. Keep it comin mate
Thanks Steve,i`m hoping the final out come will be as "Real Life" as i can manage:thumb2:
Great work on that Star in the grille
Cheers Lee,must admit,that`s my favourite little "Tweak" of the whole thing!:hugging-face:
That looks very nice indeed Andy. Lots of nice details.
Why thank you Jim..... much appreciated:cool:
agreed
looking good Andy
Thanks Neil,let`s hope i don`t completely smother it by being over zealous with the weathering!!:flushed:
This really is a great bit of work. Lots of detail all highlighted expertly. I'm not quite converted from the word of wings, but it was a close call.
Ha! Cheers Colin,too kind Sir:hugging-face:....... go on,try one....... you KNOW you wanna!!:tears-of-joy:
Very nice Andy, love the " crap " on the sides and back , just waiting for the big revel !
Thank you John,glad you like it so far..... the reveal isn`t far away at all;).........

So then Chaps,....... the last few touches are going on shortly,so the final pics will be put up on the "Completed" section this evening,...........
..... keep your eyes peeled:nerd:..........