Battle of Coral Sea Yorktown CV-5

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Come on very nicely indeed Greg. Amazing amount of work so far.

Andrew

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thanks Paul l will...l'm really having a blast...reminds me of the leaves for the Sog diorama....loool :smiling6: :smiling6:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Greetings Greg, that photo the bow end ( Chris has taught me these terms ) shows the amount of work you have done, brilliant.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
YES Greg very good work how long do you think it will be to fininsh ? months or yrs like my tiger
chris
Since l haven't started any assembly yet...l probably would go for a year....maybe year and a half... :smiling6:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Since l haven't started any assembly yet...l probably would go for a year....maybe year and a half... :smiling6:
HI Greg yes i thought it would be that long as what you are attempting there is a heck of a lot of work an complex to get that right sort of fininsh an i will be following your build as to me this is something different an well worth the attempt
very well done so far
chris

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Dammmn l'm dumb...l forgot to add the holes for the ropes so l had to start for all over and remove the degaussing cables that l made.....fuuuuuuuuk....sorry.....well tomorrow l will do it properly....
20210905_193803.jpg020549.jpg020573.jpg