boatman's 1/72 HMS Tiger C20 build

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Wow this is what I call a boat project!
HI David yes it is but its gettin a bit out of hand as i knew this was goin to be a fair sized project but its surprised even me an still a lot to do on it about another
2yrs or so of buildin before she will go down the slipway thanks for looking an your intrest
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI ALL JUST a small update today on my tiger as i have another prolem well bought that gun fire sound an flash system AN all the sound i can get is machine gun fire an not the BANG of a 6inch gun so i'll email the chap tomorrow to find out what im doin wrong an how to get the canon fire
an here is a shot of the desrtuckions sayin it will do canon fire
IMG_7492.JPG

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Great to see you back at the yard. Are you allowed time off for good behaviour Chris ?
As Andy says " nice cat "

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I am sure you will get to the bottom of the gunfire problem Chris, nice cat by the way.

Andy.
HI Andy yes i hope so but the gunfire unit destruckions are all very confusein an the unit dont do what it says in destruckions so i will email the chap who makes them an ask him what im doin wrong ATBH im not that pleased with the unit as its not all that loud as i have wired it up through the whooper battle alarm spk an very poor in my opinion an yes lilley is a very nice cat an we are pleased to get another pure white one as they are fairly rare an hard to get
an thanks for lookin in
ATB chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Great to see you back at the yard. Are you allowed time off for good behaviour Chris ?
As Andy says " nice cat "
YEA John its great to be back in the ship yard yea SWMBO allows me 3 hrs in the afternoons to work on tiger as had so many people come to see jen im gettin fed up with makin the tea EVEN THE KETTLE is playin up through so much use but i'll say this i know now how to make a cuppa in 20 different ways if i can remember that is as they are all so fussy on how they like their cuppas lol an good behaviour whats that LOL :rolling: :smiling:;)
an yes lilley is 3yrs old an she is beggining to settle in under her new slaves lol:rolling::smiling::smiling: an she can be a litlle b*gger as she is not usein her scratchin pole but our nice red carpet instead an we are tryin to break her of it as if she carryies on there will be a bloomin hole in the carpet :rolling::flushed::angry:
ATB
Chrisb ----throughly knackered at tea makin an butlership but a long way to go yet if i dont exspire first lol

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
LILLEY our new cat is on guard :rolling::smiling: :smiling:
Chris, I noticed Lilley is in her correct and spotless summer Navy uniform, her weapons are on "tight" status after being sharpened and cleaned on your nice carpet... did she passed an inspection before reaching her battle station? ... :tongue-out3: :rolling::smiling3:.

Happy to see your'back in the shipyard and that Jen is getting better.

Andrea

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris, I noticed Lilley is in her correct and spotless summer Navy uniform, her weapons are on "tight" status after being sharpened and cleaned on your nice carpet... did she passed an inspection before reaching her battle station? ... :tongue-out3: :rolling::smiling3:.

Happy to see your'back in the shipyard and that Jen is getting better.

Andrea
HI Andrea yes lilliey is in her all R/N Summer white uniform lol an yes she is ready for action stations her weapons are on "tight" status after being sharpened and cleaned on your nice carpet lol the little B*gger we keep tryin to brake her of it as she has a scratichin pole upstairs but to try an change her have much more luck winning the lottery lol an i darent try fr an inspection as she will cut me to bits as she is still a bit wary of humans an hope jen is gettin better as she is hoppin about on her simer frame but wont know till she has the plaster removed an xrayed an thats still another 3 wks in the future but many thanks for your very funny post about lilliey lol in her navy whites lol
ATB chrisb

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
HI Andrea yes lilliey is in her all R/N Summer white uniform lol an yes she is ready for action stations her weapons are on "tight" status after being sharpened and cleaned on your nice carpet lol the little B*gger we keep tryin to brake her of it as she has a scratichin pole upstairs but to try an change her have much more luck winning the lottery lol an i darent try fr an inspection as she will cut me to bits as she is still a bit wary of humans an hope jen is gettin better as she is hoppin about on her simer frame but wont know till she has the plaster removed an xrayed an thats still another 3 wks in the future but many thanks for your very funny post about lilliey lol in her navy whites lol
ATB chrisb
Everybody knows you don't "train" Moggies,.......they "train" you!! ;)

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Everybody knows you don't "train" Moggies,.......they "train" you!! ;)
YEA Rick i think you are right an she has tried out her weapons on me the little devil an drew blood in my hand but she did warn me first by swingin her paw at me an then after the attack she came up an wanted coaching again but no way at the moment an here she comes again i wonder if a bit of matrons in her
Aaaaaaarrrhhhh
chrisb

Last edited:

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
You need to feed her, poor starving moggie, me, I beat mine twice a day and three times on a Sunday

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Just remember the ancient Egyptians worshipped Moggies as gods and by god they have not forgotten!
YES Bob this little white devil thinks she now owns the place an strutts around like a stormtroupper with her nose in the air as though to say you are all beneath me an my status lol but mind you its diffente at meal times then she wants her gourmay food an pinnicle biscuts as she wont touch normal cat meat thats another thing we will have to break her of lol
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
You need to feed her, poor starving moggie, me, I beat mine twice a day and three times on a Sunday
HAHA you dont do that boyo as u love them little swines too much an if you did bet julie woud beat you twice a day an three times on sundays :rolling: :flushed::smiling::smiling: an she has just had her gourmay dinner an now the knives are out again so im keepin a eye on her in case she swipes me again an went out side to drop her mucky tray an stood on a flamemin wasps nest an they were all around me but dint get stung thank god anyone know the best way to wipe them out ?