boatman's 1/72 HMS Tiger C20 build

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
an the last pic tonight is ive just laid in a couple a half built seakings to see how much room ive got in the hangar bay as i want to fit a walk way gantry around the walls but im not goin over overboard fitting a lot of detail inside as it wont be seen so no point IMG_6023.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Fantastic stuff. Seriously impressed I am!
OH THANKS Tim very nice of you an glad you like this build as im at the stage now where im begining to start fittins eleric things in place but got to do a lot of forward planning first when ive done most of the hangar bay
but sometime soon im goin to fit the whole ship togeather an just lay all the bits ive made up for it on the ship to see what ive got an if its all goin in the right direction
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris,
The great work continues.
THANKS Scottie im now working on the hangar bay an today have fitted in the lights an its lookin good tomorrow i'll wire it up proberly
THANKS Scottie for lookin in an hope you are well
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
more update pics on the hangar bay as ive now fitted in the lights an if they seem a bit to bright i can say paint over black over the leds as they are only an inch apart but first the hangar doors opening by a servo morph to make them work slowly an then when fully open the servo arm hits a knock on switch that ativates the light an the same when cloesein it switches the light off IMG_6025.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HERE ive fitted on the hangar bay bottom all the eletroincs that work the hangar lights an a servo morph to work the main doors an if it makes the ship a bit to top heavy then the servo morph an the 9v voltage reducer IMG_6035.JPG will be fitted down in the hull as all this is made to just unplug an unscrew

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
well thats all the pics so far now next up ive got to build this as shown on the plans an its a obesevaion controll bubble that is there to give instructions to landing choppers in calm or rough seas IMG_6036.JPG