Steven
Amazing work Chris, love all your technical stuff, impressive build! :thumb2:
Have fun!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris
Not only is the modelling first class but you understand all the electronic stuff.
Jim
CHEERS Jim an thanks for your kind words but im not all that good on eletronics but i just know enough to get by as there is a lot more eletronics to be fitted an as i dont think there will be a WINGS an WHEELS SHOW again this yr tomorrow im gonna ask jen to order my big main batts from componets shop an then see what the bill is ooooohhhhhhhh an got to order more leds for tiger so an exspensive day tomorrow an thanks for your comments
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Amazing work Chris, love all your technical stuff, impressive build! :thumb2:
Have fun!
An hello Steven glad youre likeing all the technical stuff, an so am i im really enjoying bringing this ship to life an there is a lot more tech stuff to come its just getting to it as i cant wait till i can put all the eletrics in the hull but no can do till its all painted in it proper colours an that wont happen till about may or june when warmer stay safe
chris

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Evening Chris or good morning , delete which doesn't apply .
Loving it, those hanger lights are just superb.
I'd have a sign saying " No StuGs to be parked here "

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Evening Chris or good morning , delete which doesn't apply .its
Loving it, those hanger lights are just superb.
I'd have a sign saying " No StuGs to be parked here "
AN its good morning to you John an glad you like the hanger lights an there is more lights still to be fitted eg. about 10 white led's fitted in their covers to light up the flight deck like on my HMS NORFOLK F230 pic below P1020290 - Copy (3).JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I'd have a sign saying " No StuGs to be parked here
(JOHN QUOTE)
Cor John :thinking: he'll go up the wall if he see's that ;):tongue-out3::rolling::smiling5::smiling5::smiling5: LOL
Chris

• Haha
Reactions: JR

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
UPDATE TIME on whats happening on tiger build an i finshed up last update on building the helicpter controll landing bubble an just to remind what that is a plan pic IMG_6036.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hang on, hang on, no StuG parking, if i get a parking ticket I"ll blast the wardens van off the planet lol
HAHA Bob an you just might get deep sixt off the edge of the fight deck an i hope your stug got a snorkle fitted lol :rolling: :smiling:
chris

• Haha

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Now on with the build pics an front section of it an this is just roughly put togeather an the roof just laid on for now as its all got to come to bits an the windows are now drawn on an an ready to be cut out IMG_6043.JPG

• Wow

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
well i cant do anymore on that till sprayed grey so thats on hold for now so ive thoght id move onto building that big P/E RADDAR SCANNER AN ITS JUST LIKE THE ONE BELOW IMG_6046.JPG