Fill ins

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Some good stuff there so well worth considering. Thanks Tim. Now wondering why my PC won't load the pics.

PS Am I right thinking you get four identical sprues in a pack, with five figures on each?

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Some good stuff there so well worth considering. Thanks Tim. Now wondering why my PC won't load the pics.

PS Am I right thinking you get four identical sprues in a pack, with five figures on each?
Yes, that’s exactly what you get. Plenty of variety there though so you don’t get repetition.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Another little nasty to add to my collection. This time its from the Tyranid army and is a Termagant. Many years ago I had a Tyranid army and these guys were basically the cannon fodder, they are put on the table in large units, not particularly strong but you swamped your opponent with numbers.
term.jpg

Andy T

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Oh, so that's what they're called! I keep finding similar creatures around the house and did wonder :smiling5:

Nicely painted & based :thumb2:

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Oh, so that's what they're called! I keep finding similar creatures around the house and did wonder :smiling5:

Nicely painted & based :thumb2:
Yep you need a load apparently :smiling: As I'm not a serious gamer I like to try something different and watch a guy on You Tube called Sonic Sledgehammer, he did some of these using mostly contrast paints. It's a crap pic because the armour plates on its back are purple :smiling: :smiling: It looks so much better if you stand in the garden and look through the window

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
My latest piece has been in bits staring at me for a while now since I picked it really cheaply off that auction site. There’s quite a bit of detail on both the rider and his mount, this had to be painted in two parts. Here is Lord Celesant Vandus Hammerhand of the Stormcast Eternals riding his dracoth Calanax.
EA117558-77BA-4CBE-A881-A911FFAC9873.jpegECA84657-DF11-4B5A-AB66-F5BF8490473B.jpeg

JayCee

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
The guy with the long name riding the weird thing is very, very good. The folds in his cloak and overall contrasts are excellent.
John.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Some nice work there Mick.
Had a word with your wife about you complaining that you have plenty of spare time on your hands - she is now compiling a list.....
Mike

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick