Fill ins

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
As I’m finishing a figure off this is my next character figure. I’m going to have to tackle this one as several separate parts. There’s the figure itself plus the head I’ve chosen. The base which also contains a destroyed Necron warrior, there’s the huge shield with its attached skeleton and religious artefacts and the there’s the sword arm. This is a power weapon so I’m trying a new technique to try and make this stand out.
E1B6718D-9074-40F5-BD7A-16CCB4079107.jpeg

Valeron

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
As I’m finishing a figure off this is my next character figure. I’m going to have to tackle this one as several separate parts. There’s the figure itself plus the head I’ve chosen. The base which also contains a destroyed Necron warrior, there’s the huge shield with its attached skeleton and religious artefacts and the there’s the sword arm. This is a power weapon so I’m trying a new technique to try and make this stand out.
View attachment 495186
I like the look of this one. Lots of detail. Looking forward to seeing it progress.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Late to the party (again) Mick. These are pretty cool looking dudes and your figure painting really does them justice!!! I don't know anything about them, other than their equipment looks quite heavy to be running around on the battlefield with it...

The one (in pieces) above looks like it will be a real challenge to paint my friend. I can't wait to see how you go about it...

Prost
Allen

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Late to the party (again) Mick. These are pretty cool looking dudes and your figure painting really does them justice!!! I don't know anything about them, other than their equipment looks quite heavy to be running around on the battlefield with it...

The one (in pieces) above looks like it will be a real challenge to paint my friend. I can't wait to see how you go about it...

Prost
Allen
Thanks for looking in Allen, at the speed I paint no one is ever late. I know they’re not to everyone’s taste but they really test your brush painting skills. In the period these figures are set they are genetically enhanced humans so cable of carrying their armour and weapons with ease.
That looks cracking Mick!

I know how tiny these things are which makes it even more impressive.
Cheers Andy, I still have a real soft spot for these things after over 30 years.
I'm with Allen and Andy.....Top work Mick! :thumb2:
Very kind Rick thanks for having a look

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Another fill in complete, close up pics are terrible for showing up bits you’ve forgotten to clean up anyway here’s my Ultramarine Bladeguard Captain. I have a couple more to start but I’m trying to finish a model railway loco re spray.
IMG_3171.jpeg

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Mick, these are so impressive. Real quality work. So much detail and so beautifully painted.

Now ain't that the truth!
Thank you very much Jim. I've got another couple sat on the desk but just need to push my loco on a bit before I start.

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Nice figures, great work on all of them :thumb2:

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Continuing to work through my collection of figures I've completed another. This is an Ultramarines Lieutenant, this guy has forgone his combi weapon and is dispatching his enemies with combat knives, even wearing part of one on his right arm as additional armour. His latest victim lying under his boot.

U L 1.jpgU L 3.jpgU L 2.jpg