Fill ins

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Another one done before the Star Wars GB starts. This one is from Warhammer 30K and the time of the Horus Heresy. This is a terminator from the World Eaters chapter who were one of the nine legions that turned traitor during the heresy.
IMG_3324.jpegIMG_3325.jpeg

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Sorry I missed this one Mick. These little puppies are looking better and better and are definitely keeping your painting skills on the up. I really like your painting on all the little details, nice and crisp Buddy!!

One thing puzzles me with this one....Why are you using a small chocolate biskuit as a base? Was it past it's expiration date or are you on a diet? Just wondering........

Prost
Allen

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Super smart detailing Mick. A real pleasure to look at!
Mick, excellent painting and detailing.
Sorry I missed this one Mick. These little puppies are looking better and better and are definitely keeping your painting skills on the up. I really like your painting on all the little details, nice and crisp Buddy!!

One thing puzzles me with this one....Why are you using a small chocolate biskuit as a base? Was it past it's expiration date or are you on a diet? Just wondering........

Prost
Allen
Thanks very much gents, comments like this are always a good mojo boost. Yes Allen if I use the biscuits for bases I'm reducing my calorie intake :smiling: