France 44 tankers break up the boredom

First Name
Richard
Hi Alan,

great build mate:smiling3: :smiling3: ,

but this time I need to comment and that's what's my eye catches as soon as I saw your last picture.

Its the position of the Panzer IV it is to close to the marder and it is standing strait to your base side if you know what I mean;).

Maybe you could play around a little with the position of the PZ IV.

Never the less I like it very much, and it tells a story.

Cheers Richi

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Fantastic, dio ,Alan, its all tied together well, :D the little tip from Patrick, , has worked so there not sitting on top ,from the figures,foliage , Marder, and the panzer, are great, I do real like how you have done the camo on the panzer, looks good to me like the rest, ;) :smiling3:
Cheers Monica I'm glad you like it :smiling3: just a few more figures and I'm calling it complete

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Hi Alan,great build mate:smiling3: :smiling3: ,

but this time I need to comment and that's what's my eye catches as soon as I saw your last picture.

Its the position of the Panzer IV it is to close to the marder and it is standing strait to your base side if you know what I mean;).

Maybe you could play around a little with the position of the PZ IV.

Never the less I like it very much, and it tells a story.

Cheers Richi
Thanks for that Richie I had my doubts myself where to put the panzer and I know what you meen about being on top of the Marder but it really is the only place I can put it without it being on top of the figures , it's bigger than I thought and I was worried about it cutting down the pitch space maybe that's why I'm not entirely happy with it , it's it's size :smiling3:

Thank you again for your input mate I appreciate it :smiling3:

D

dubster72

Top man! Looks much better now & I'd be chuffed if it was mine Alan. I know we're our own worst critics, but that's a great dio with excellent elements.

Cheers

Patrick

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers Patrick I'm pleased you like it :smiling3: it's nearing it's end now :smiling3:

First Name
Richard
Hi Alan,

I get your point about size but there is a saying ''size doesn't matter its how you use it'' or something like that. ;)

so for real now, doesn't it fit on the street with the wall?

just asking:rolleyes:

Cheers Richi

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Size doesn't matter ! I've must have gone out with the wrong women :D

No mate the back end sticks out over the base so it really is the only way to get it on the board with tacking up to much space

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Lovely work Alan, to me the tanks look very good, the figures brilliant.

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Great work Alan, in reality, (as Richi has stated) no the tracks wouldn't be that close together but for a diorama, I'd say it's bloody marvellous!!! ;)

Lee :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Great work Alan, in reality, (as Richi has stated) no the tracks wouldn't be that close together but for a diorama, I'd say it's bloody marvellous!!! ;) Lee :smiling3:
Cheers lee I appreciate that and I know Richie is right about the spacing quite simply because it would have made a very tempting target for a passing typhoon :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
fantastic, Alan, the lad could use a bit off a feed and tub, lol, :oops: real great painting on both,

very impressed with his face the guy smoking the pipe, so well done,and his eyes are in line and great :cool:

oh boo you beat me to using cotton wool as smoke :rolleyes:, dose look good,

looking at that panzer, looks great up close, with the grime,

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers Monica I'm pleased you like it :smiling3: in the completed thread I've worked out a back story about the officer with the pipe and the boy and the panzer :smiling3: just three more figures and it shall be told ;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
it real is fantastic dio Alan, he dose look like a young Christopher Plummer,:rolleyes:

will be waiting for the next update, ;)

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers Moni I appreciate that.

I'm onto the last two figures now a gendarme ( French policeman) and a delivery man but I'm having real problems with the glue , for some reason it won't stick and it's really melting the plastic I don't want to use super glue as it gets everywhere and the gel stuff just leave lumps when It hardens, so I may have to leave them out :sad:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi Alan had the same happen to me as well, with the super glue, put some tape on your work board and ,

put some on that and use a cocktail stick to put small amounts on the 2 bits you wont stuck ,works well,and add more glue as needed,

just don't put your hand in it like i do :oops: :confused:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers Monica , I have decided to leave them off the faces were really cheep looking with no features so I thought it would ruin the look of it I've posted up the complete dio now :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
cool grats, a job very well done real like it, :cool: :D

but remember that way to use the super glue, very handy