HO 80s/90s CSX, NS, & Conrail layout resurrection.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Think the planning and trying out track positions is one of the exciting parts, seeing it will work and then building the surrounding area. Like a massive diorama ,I'd have so much fun.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
electrification provides that.
Additional industry & siding proposed.
Yes it does and very enjoyable I’m finding out. Last year I started using my HO sidings and switching cars more that before never thought it was so much fun. Diorama’s are fun but when you add moving parts and action to it it’s even better right Paul.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Yes.......some HO switching in action would be great. Better yet would be switching flatcar loads with armor and trucks and such, painted the odd green color what has stars all over 'em and you know....... :thumb2: :thumb2: ;)

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Yes.......some HO switching in action would be great. Better yet would be switching flatcar loads with armor and trucks and such, painted the odd green color what has stars all over 'em and you know....... :thumb2: :thumb2: ;)
I have a HO dozer already. I think I posted a switching cars last year on my Wortham layout thread I’ll check.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I know this seems a departure, but you really can't do model railroading sitting down, and I was too much on my ass painting, reading & telly.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
This is really interesting Paul. It is like lots of dioramas joined together with the added attraction of light and movement. The only "train set" I have ever had was a clockwork train that went round and round an oval track.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
The elevated siding is for coal delivery to the kilns to make glass, clay pipe & brick. Finally found my cedar shakes so all the track is nailed down so time for structures & gardening.
100_3962.JPG
100_3963.JPG
C&Cs welcomed.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Choo Choo PaulE was an engineer...Choo Choo PaulE loved his trains we hear...
He had big layout and he sold off some...Now he wants to build another, to make his trains run...
PaulE said, I gotta find my shingles,
PaulE said, where the hell'd they go,
PaulE said, if I can't find them shingles...
Then there's no way I can make this freaking Railway siding done...........

.......I'll get my coat Buddy......

Prost
Allen