"Horror"...The supply wagon...

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very handy info,to know,ta Jim,will go and have a chat with the lass in the art shop close to home, ;)

as the stuff I got ,just did not like water at all,so maybe as you said oil based,as I do real hate wasting

money even if its $7.oo $15.oo on it,as that could be a new brush or 2 if you get what I,mean,

why not see if you can get a 1/16 figure and reshape him,as then you have your base to work of,

for scale size, ;)

or maybe we can see how good Ralph is at remaking and changing a figure lol,as ever thing that

he dose just works and looks great, :P :D

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
very handy info,to know,ta Jim,will go and have a chat with the lass in the art shop close to home, ;)
as the stuff I got ,just did not like water at all,so maybe as you said oil based,as I do real hate wasting

money even if its $7.oo $15.oo on it,as that could be a new brush or 2 if you get what I,mean,

why not see if you can get a 1/16 figure and reshape him,as then you have your base to work of,

for scale size, ;)

or maybe we can see how good Ralph is at remaking and changing a figure lol,as ever thing that

he dose just works and looks great, :P :D
Very interesting that, I've been looking at 1/6 scale so called "military action figures" they seem very realistically kitted out with cloth uniforms and there are loads of 1/6 scale

personal equipment and such available that I know I can re-work into what I want to portray;).....Oh, and I would NEVER challenge Ralph in any type of figure contest:rolleyes: :D ....Jim:smiling3:

1443_l.jpg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
oh lol,

or would I,he would have me for dinner lol, ;) :D

I do real like the looks of these guys,and what a great way to do it as well,

as with them you can add and remove and sill able to get the look you won,t

I have seen them a few times,and would not mind a couple as well,but that of the high command.:rolleyes:

bet you can guess who, :D

Nic showed me a figure a few weeks back of one of the big wigs,but he just looked creepy,shell not say who,

but this figure just got that side of him,:confused:

PhilJ

SMF Supporter
First Name
Phil
Good work on this Jim, typically morbid and thought provoking, really like it.

Looking forward to some of your own creations as discussed.

Phil

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Good work on this Jim, typically morbid and thought provoking, really like it.
Looking forward to some of your own creations as discussed.

Phil
Thanks Phil, hopefully in the future I'll dabble in something new;)............Jim:smiling3: