"Horror"; The wrecks.....so far

D

Deleted member 3568

That my friend is truly outstanding, I mean truly, I don't know much about armour but IMHO that is the dogs danglies, awesome, in the truest sence of the word.

A

Awins

\ said:
Still some work to be done on them once finally in place, but this is where I am at the moment.
So life like, unbelievable build skills there Jim. This brings a whole new dimension to model building in my opinion.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
The true grit! War is gore. (or at least it used to be).
No son , sadly it still is, just ask those poor Christians being tortured and murdered in the Middle East. It's the brutal and sadistic savages that get off easy:mad:

Yet we'll bring them in by the tens of thousands but turn a blind eye and shut the door on there innocent victims......Western civilization?...... don't make me laugh!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
outstanding so far,real waiting on all this to come together, ;)

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
So life like, unbelievable build skills there Jim. This brings a whole new dimension to model building in my opinion.
Thanks so much Alan, I love to use my imagination and try to convey some sort of resemblance to reality {as much as one can in 1/35 scale}.

Thing is I hate doing figures but there is no other way to breath life {or death} into a diorama. I try to bring some human emotion into my work so it can be more moving and

thought provoking. This one will be large and many faceted, only the tip of the ice burg protruding at the moment. What the heck, no time limits and I aint goin no wheres.o_O

Cheers..........Jim:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
outstanding so far,real waiting on all this to come together, ;)
Thanks Monica, all will fall into place in good time.I Want to try and capture the irony and pathos of men not so far apart in their simple hopes and dreams but drawn into a horrible whirlwind of

violence beyond their feeble attempts to resist. .............Jim:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Took a couple of days off but got some work done on gun, glued it down to cardboard {old model box} I think it's easier this way as it keeps subject all together and can easily be added to diorama

later on

100_5712.JPG

100_5713.JPG

100_5714.JPG

100_5715.JPG

100_5716.JPG

100_5717.JPG

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking real good with some color added,starting to show more detail,liking this one a lot, ;)

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Fantastic work Jim
Lee :smiling3:
th?&id=OIP.M33267ae435687927cd67626acf504fa9H0&w=300&h=176&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

Thanks so much Lee, glad you're following along:smiling3: Slow but sure is my way;)