"Horror"; The wrecks.....so far

First Name
Robert
That's truly awesome really love the damage and they look so really FUBAR

You have an art that few can replicate there Jim........... and still it's not complete.....

Awesome

Robert

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
That's truly awesome really love the damage and they look so really FUBAR
You have an art that few can replicate there Jim........... and still it's not complete.....

Awesome

Robert
Thanks so much Robert, long way still to go, thing is I have to be in the right frame of mind and totally relaxed to be creative, never one to dog it out;)

Too many distractions with everyone else's drama:oops: Need to make a clearing out in the woods and build me a little shed for some peace and quiet.............Cheers...Jim:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
o_O

\ said:
...and Rome wasn't built in a day! ;)
Lee :smiling3:
That's for sure Lee, sometimes I have to stop because it all starts to look like I can't get the effects that I want so I get disgusted and toss it all for a couple of days, but when I get back to it after thinking about it for a while it don't seem so bad. I think it may be "image overload" in the brain. It is going to be such an involved project that it can seem overwhelming at times but one must

carry on. I keep thinking of new elements and kits to add to it but at the same time I think...keep it simple if you ever want to finish the darn thing!.....I dunno, I may need some

therapy to get through this:oops:

th?&id=OIP.Mcbd5565ac53d89cfcc92d892d5d142ddo0&w=209&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hey folks, wasn't going to over post WIP so as not to bore too much, but I had to put this up:rolleyes:

Confounded supply wagon kit still not here so decided to do some tweaking on existing elements, hope no one is taken aback:oops:

100_5906.JPG

100_5907.JPG

100_5908.JPG

100_5909.JPG

100_5910.JPG

100_5911.JPG

100_5912.JPG

100_5913.JPG

100_5914.JPG

100_5915.JPG

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I do like what your done hear,looks very life like,so well done with the figures , ;)

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Thanks guys, hope other kits come soon or I'll be forced to create even more gore:eek:

D

Deleted member 3568

Wow even though it's not in the dio, their so realistic, it's such a strong image, very dramatic, superb work.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Wow even though it's not in the dio, their so realistic, it's such a strong image, very dramatic, superb work.
Thanks so much Ken, there is no easy way out of the horrific spectacle of war, I know I can be a bit overdramatic at times but I consider what we do as a form of art so I guess that makes me a "realist?" I've done so many projects over the years that I'm more on a quality not quantity basis.

Being able to share my work with the forum is a major source of inspiration to me and any and all comments are always of the highest value to me.

Thanks again for your kind indulgence.......Jim:smiling3:

D

dubster72

Ooh that's deliciously creepy Jim! Top marks for showing the true side of war. It's not glorious, but nasty brutal & short.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I'm taken aback..By the quality of your work:smiling3:.
Thank you kind Sir, very much appreciated..............Jim:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Ooh that's deliciously creepy Jim! Top marks for showing the true side of war. It's not glorious, but nasty brutal & short.
Thank you Patrick, not a pretty thing to caught in the open during a Typhoon attack, no one can truly depict the awful carnage of such a thing in 1/35 scale, but I will try my best.

Thank you so much for your encouraging comments , they are very much appreciated..............Jim:smiling3:

C

chris2681

That burned corpse in the turret is the coolest thing I have ever seen. Just amazing how you made him look that way , (even a new height for you). The only thing in your older stuff that may have been slightly lacking was always your figures , (I chalked it up to the fact that your blind as a bat) but now I cant even hope to ever match your skill in that area either! Gore is definitely becoming your forte.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
That burned corpse in the turret is the coolest thing I have ever seen. Just amazing how you made him look that way , (even a new height for you). The only thing in your older stuff that may have been slightly lacking was always your figures , (I chalked it up to the fact that your blind as a bat) but now I cant even hope to ever match your skill in that area either! Gore is definitely becoming your forte.
Thanks Chris, you bring a tear to these old failing eyes, but then I found these...

th?&id=OIP.M0dd1f08d9818d1e6fa96ca2f843d00c6H0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

;)