"Horror"; The wrecks.....so far

A

american

This is excellent! Absolutely great! One thing: -if is not too late you should open all hatches. They are blow up on a situation like yours. Or maybe I am wrong. I don't know the story behind your work.

C

chris2681

You should explain how you made those figures look that way. Looking at the guy in the turret burned to almost skeletal remains is just awesome. Gotta walk over there soon and see it in person this weekend. He truly looks like like something from the walking dead or something. The guy on the back of the tank is just destroyed in beautifully grisly gory detail. Just super cool.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
This is excellent! Absolutely great! One thing: -if is not too late you should open all hatches. They are blow up on a situation like yours. Or maybe I am wrong. I don't know the story behind your work.
Yes you are quite right, thing is it was an old model my son had built some years ago (all buttoned up) and it just kinda evolved into what it is.....one demerit for me:oops:...... :D

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
You should explain how you made those figures look that way. Looking at the guy in the turret burned to almost skeletal remains is just awesome. Gotta walk over there soon and see it in person this weekend. He truly looks like like something from the walking dead or something. The guy on the back of the tank is just destroyed in beautifully grisly gory detail. Just super cool.
Thanks son, don't want to give away all my secrets:D Where's my supply wagon?!:mad: Don't want to keep diddling with completed elements and still cant make a dent in the tundra for base.:oops:

Maybe I'll revamp that Chieftain Mk5 that you gave me, I looked it over and you did a Fine job on the build, that should keep me busy for a bit:oops:...............Pops:smiling3:

C

chris2681

\ said:
Thanks son, don't want to give away all my secrets:D Where's my supply wagon?!:mad: Don't want to keep diddling with completed elements and still cant make a dent in the tundra for base.:oops:
Maybe I'll revamp that Chieftain Mk5 that you gave me, I looked it over and you did a Fine job on the build, that should keep me busy for a bit:oops:...............Pops:smiling3:
eta is 3/5/16 according to my last ebay summary.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
This is going to be epic!

War is grusom and you are depicting it as it was.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
This is going to be epic!
War is grusom and you are depicting it as it was.
Thanks Ian, it'll be quite a disaster when I'm done, it's just that the stuff I want to put in it is taking way to long to collect:oops:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Praise be the Lords! Finally got my German supply wagon, now I can continue my gruesome quest:smiling3:

Will have to incorporate some real wood splinters and such to show it completely shot up, cutting and gouging the plastic (wood) just so, will be a challenge:oops:

And OMG! those poor horses and human drivers, a real atrocity, will be just aweful;)100_6000.JPG

100_6001.JPG

Will put it all together on a "mini base" (plastic card) that can eventually be added into main dio. Guess I'll be in "Dantes Inferno" for a while:eek::oops:......Cheers!....Jim:smiling3:

th?id=OIP.Madd3f12218f7356a12e53a6a4ad4fbfeo0&pid=15.1.jpg

C

chris2681

\ said:
Praise be the Lords! Finally got my German supply wagon, now I can continue my gruesome quest:smiling3:
Will have to incorporate some real wood splinters and such to show it completely shot up, cutting and gouging the plastic (wood) just so, will be a challenge:oops:

And OMG! those poor horses and human drivers, a real atrocity, will be just aweful;)View attachment 149900 View attachment 149901 Will put it all together on a "mini base" (plastic card) that can eventually be added into main dio. Guess I'll be in "Dantes Inferno" for a while:eek::oops:......Cheers!....Jim:smiling3:

View attachment 149902
Was glad to finally see that box by the mailbox! Gets ya off my back. :P

N

noble

Jim can't wait to see what you do with those me and my popcorn are still here.

scott

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Thanks guys, mojo creeping back, will have some progress posted soon;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
the guy on the stretcher looks great very well done, ;)

so glad that your wagon showed up,and will be waiting to see what you do to them,:rolleyes:

First Name
Stuart
\ said:
Hey folks, wasn't going to over post WIP so as not to bore too much, but I had to put this up:rolleyes:
Confounded supply wagon kit still not here so decided to do some tweaking on existing elements, hope no one is taken aback:oops:
I love the idea of this build.

The burnt scene is a very different not seen very often.

How did you get the look of the figures they are awesome.

The whole thing is great very well painted and a great idea.

Ture scene of war

Stu

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I love the idea of this build.
The burnt scene is a very different not seen very often.

How did you get the look of the figures they are awesome.

The whole thing is great very well painted and a great idea.

Ture scene of war

Stu
Thanks Stu, many elements to this dio, it will be large and grand. Figures are just a product of my imagination (along with tissue paper ,white glue and half a hacksaw blade:D)

If you would like to view other aspects of the build go to the " Dioramas under construction" forum and see the other "Horror" threads then you can get an idea of the whole project in mind.

Thanks again for your kind attention................Jim:smiling3:

J

John Rixon

Wow, again! Dunno if you ever enter stuff into a model show, but the way this is going, you're gonna have a medal winner here, totally agree with Chris about the burned corpse in the turret, creepy as hell, and totally plausible. As it's obviously going to be huge, it's a good opportunity to do a really slow walkthrough video, using a phone cam, so you can keep it at eye level. A tour de force and no mistake!

First Name
Stuart
\ said:
Thanks Stu, many elements to this dio, it will be large and grand. Figures are just a product of my imagination (along with tissue paper ,white glue and half a hacksaw blade:D)
If you would like to view other aspects of the build go to the " Dioramas under construction" forum and see the other "Horror" threads then you can get an idea of the whole project in mind.

Thanks again for your kind attention................Jim:smiling3:
On my way there now