Late 1940's French Street Scene 1/35. Scratch built buildings, MB figures and Tamiya car .

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
John

The others have pretty much said it all. That really is very, very good indeed.

Very well done.

Andrew

PS see you Sunday!

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
OMG mate! Best thing ever. Really enjoyed watching this come together. Great to see your enjoying your modelling again. Great work my friend

giphy.gif

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
C'est tres superbe John! Formidable!
Pete
Thanks Peter.

Brilliant work there, great details and interaction going on, glad that you found the odds and ends useful.
Many thanks Gerry, and thanks for the figures and the bike, very kind of you .
Love it John, great composition, as Jim said its got atmosphere, the dogs award is well deserved. :thumb2:
Cheers Mark, been great fun to do. Thanks goes to Rick for the award !

Love this busy scene. Especially the flowers.
Cheers Paul :thumb2:, yes they came out very well following the glycerin treatment and some paint.
Very nice composition, lots of interest, and very well executed. One to be proud of.

Peter
Thank you Peter, and thanks for the drains you sent me some time ago .
John

The others have pretty much said it all. That really is very, very good indeed.

Very well done.

Andrew

PS see you Sunday!
Cheers Andrew, yes hopefully it will be nice to meet up again and to meet junior.

OMG mate! Best thing ever. Really enjoyed watching this come together. Great to see your enjoying your modelling again. Great work my friend

giphy.gif
Cheers mate, glad you liked it :thumb2: Mike says I should take it to St Ives next year !

Brilliant work Monsieur Race! A lot of detail & interest in a busy scene.
Thanks a lot Graeme, and thanks for following.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Pleased to say this has been allowed into the house ! The third one ever, the Polish bakers has now been relegated to the cave .
After all that the Mossie can begin in earnest.

Thanks for following and the kind comments .Much appreciated.

First Name
Andy
I can not add more than what others have said except to say that it is absoloutely fantastic work, very well done John.

Andy.

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
I'm joining the others in congratulating for a first class project and a splendid execution, M. Race.
Il y a toujours quelque chose de "je ne sais pas quoi", de charmant, dans une scene de vie d'une rue française d'antan. Très bien fait, mon cher!

André.

JayCee

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Very, very good John. Really tells a story.
John.

• Love
Reactions: JR

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I'm joining the others in congratulating for a first class project and a splendid execution, M. Race.
Il y a toujours quelque chose de "je ne sais pas quoi", de charmant, dans une scene de vie d'une rue française d'antan. Très bien fait, mon cher!

André.
Translated to Yorkshire - 'That'll Do!' (Very Well indeed!)
Steve

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
:smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling:;)Totally dude! Has gold medal written all over it
Cheers Steve, let's hope so .
John this is museum quality!
Very kind of you to say , thanks Jack .
DITTO from me as well John really enjoyed looking at this dio very well done from us both
chrisb an jen
Thanks Chris tbm and Jen

I can not add more than what others have said except to say that it is absoloutely fantastic work, very well done John.

Andy.
Appreciated Andy thank you .

André.
Andrea, thank you , had to look up the French of course, very kind of you .

Wow ! Superb John
Cheers Nick.
Very, very good John. Really tells a story.
John.
Thanks John .
It ain't over till the "Fat" Lady sings!! :tongue-out3: :tongue-out2::tongue-out:;):thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
Now look just because I didn't give you a large buxom serving wench there is no need to get upset Rick . ;):smiling::smiling2::smiling3::smiling3: I did Edith instead , and gave her a prominent position just for you .

Translated to Yorkshire - 'That'll Do!' (Very Well indeed!)
Steve
Very apt Steve.
Excellent work John, a real credit to your building skill……absolutely wonderful :smiling4::thumb2:
Thanks Si , hope your all well .love to the family .